WHUISA

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Have you joined WHUISA ?

Post by ToneLoc »

Newmarket wrote:
mywhufc wrote: which is 1 of the reasons of many that Mark has decided that he will go at the AGM.
Our politics are polls apart but As a personal friends of his & someone that once sat on the WHUISA committee with him, i can say that everything he’s done has been in the belief it will benefit West Hams fans, not the club, but the fans.
I’d be a member even if Pol Pot or Adolf Hitler was on the committee .
Politics shouldn’t come into this and imo those that are using it as an excuse are thinking too much....
Exactly my position mate.
As I said, I don't even have an issue if people are pushing some agenda, be it what may......... IF they're making REAL progress on the fans behalf, then it's OK with me.
So far though, folks's progress seems to have been stumped by a mixture of Brady's charm offensive & bullshit, their own agendas and the simple fact that Sullivan doesn't really intend on doing the big things that the fan groups are crying out for.

Until there's real accountability based on real consequences, then it's all to be a bit of a spin-fest i'm afraid.
But anyone taking the fight up with genuine desire gets my support.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

HamburgHammer

Post by HamburgHammer »

SJ warriors ???
COYI!!!

Broga81

Post by Broga81 »

HamburgHammer wrote:SJ warriors ???
Social Justice Warriors babyfuckoff babyfuckoff babyfuckoff

A person who uses the fight for civil rights as an excuse to be rude, condescending, and sometimes violent for the purpose of relieving their frustrations or validating their sense of unwarranted moral superiority. The behaviors of Social justice warriors usually have a negative impact on the civil rights movement, turning away potential allies and fueling the resurgence of bigoted groups that scoop up people who have been burned or turned off by social justice warriors.

* Urban Dictionary :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Broga81 wrote:

A person who uses the fight for civil rights as an excuse to be rude, condescending, and sometimes violent for the purpose of relieving their frustrations or validating their sense of unwarranted moral superiority. The behaviors of Social justice warriors usually have a negative impact on the civil rights movement, turning away potential allies and fueling the resurgence of bigoted groups that scoop up people who have been burned or turned off by social justice warriors.

* Urban Dictionary :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Whoosh :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

HamburgHammer

Post by HamburgHammer »

Cheers for clearing that up. I am no longer up to speed with all that wicked urban slang... :lol:
COYI!!!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

SJWs are just another kind of arsehole.
Extremist lunatics who try to drag moderate left thinking people out into the hinterlands of outrage and offence.
Most of these idiots are so uniformed and misinformed it beggars belief.
They practice bigotry, racism and just cannot see their own hypocracy (politely pointing this out is 'mansplaining' apparently).
I've interacted with people who insist I share some responsibility for the actions of rapists and sex offenders because I'm the same colour and gender. It's fucking insane.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Neville Bartos wrote:SJWs are just another kind of arsehole.
Extremist lunatics who try to drag moderate left thinking people out into the hinterlands of outrage and offence.
They practice bigotry, racism and just cannot see their own hypocracy (politely pointing this out is 'mansplaining' apparently).
I've interacted with people who insist I share some responsibility for the actions of rapists and sex offenders because I'm the same colour and gender. It's fucking insane.

I was on facebook at the weekend and one particular snowflake had posted a picture of Rudolf Hess at a Nazi rally in 1941. He was stood next to Hitler and everyone was doing the Nazi salute towards them.

Somebody posted above the picture "Brave, unidentified man refuses to stand for the Nazi salute".

I pointed out that far from an unidentified protester it was actually vice fuhrer Hess who was also a recipient of the salute.

She went fucking bonkers, said 'how dare you besmirch someone who had bravely stood up to the Nazi's' and then suggested that these brave anti fascists get erased from history by people like me.

There really is no talking to these people because in their world feelings and impulses trump facts and reason.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Gonzo wrote:

I was on facebook at the weekend and one particular snowflake had posted a picture of Rudolf Hess at a Nazi rally in 1941. He was stood next to Hitler and everyone was doing the Nazi salute towards them.

Somebody posted above the picture "Brave, unidentified man refuses to stand for the Nazi salute".

I pointed out that far from an unidentified protester it was actually vice fuhrer Hess who was also a recipient of the salute.

She went fucking bonkers, said 'how dare you besmirch someone who had bravely stood up to the Nazi's' and then suggested that these brave anti fascists get erased from history by people like me.

There really is no talking to these people because in their world feelings and impulses trump facts and reason.
Was probably Frau Hess .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Broga81 wrote:

* Urban Dictionary :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

:lol: :lol: You should have left the last bit out mate....
I was reading that ...clapping...going wow this Broga geezer really gets it..... :lol:

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

I know mate, it's fucking ridiculous, I had some 18 year old accuse me of rape at work.

Mental.