Brady Should Step Down.

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Brady Should Step Down.

Post by IronsForever »

terrya1965 wrote:With the whole Stadium debacle,in which she was put in charge of,she should resign.

She was put in charge of this project and had made a total pigs ear of it.She is paid very good money and has failed big time.

With all her other projects on the go,I personally don`t think her mind has been a 100% on West Ham.If she was doing the job correctly.it wouldn`t be failing in such a big way.

I think she should admit to her failures and walk.
Her motivation in life is to make as much money as she can. She doesn't give 2 fucks about fans. Same goes for the prick , dwarf and to some extent Gold.They see us fans as Monkeys and every now and then they give us some nuts to keep us quiet for a while.
Said it over and over! They don't care if we finish 4 th from bottom every season because they will carry on milking out so many millions per season. Not a bad investment??
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Only two. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

There were a lot of people who didn't welcome the Dildo Brothers mate. If it was possible to dredge up the posts on the old Hammers Mad site you'd see that it might even have been a majority. At least amongst those who posted on that site at the time.
I stand corrected . The only two ON HERE :i am genuinely amused:
Wrong again I'm afraid mate. Quite a few of the old Hammers Mad members migrated here when that site committed hari-kari and a good few of us who saw through the spin at the time have landed on this little island of sanity and eloquence.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots »

Whiskyman wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote: She cant be that good Whiskey.....she married Paul Peschisolido for fucks sake
Well yes she did. But I'm guessing she was interested in a different kind of tackle when making that decision. ;)
She didn't stay interested in it for long; she was getting it from several Birmingham players whilst married apparently.

Geoff Horsfield was slipping her a length for a while.

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Now that is what I call an excellent analogy. Although continuing to believe the hype after the new management appointed Fag Ash Lil from the local greasy spoon as head chef , and not Heston Blumenthal to provide the promised quality fare to compete with any eaterie in Europe, should have woken a few from their daydreams.
Bravo you two for being the only two West Ham fans that didn’t fall for the “dream”.
Have a tufty badge .....but don’t fight over it , I only have the one.
Now now.....I dont think we were the only ones given some of the discussions where I sat at UP. I'm not sure I know too many I spoke to who believed some over exuberant rant about being in the Champions League in the next 5 years

Look, the facts are that having a bigger stadium just means a bigger gate and maybe bigger merch sales.....and that made a big difference in the 80s when teams with big stadia and crowds attracted bigger players. But it simply makes no difference now because the Sky money trumps everything else and makes it insignificant so to qualify for the Champions League you have to have a super rich owner to differentiate yourself.....and I mean a Joe Lewis, a Fenway Sports Group, Abu Dhabi royal family, Chinese Billionaire or Russian Oligarch

The Top 4 are likely to be

Man City
Man United
Tottenham or Chelsea
Liverpool

All super rich clubs even excluding Everton who are also owned by a very rich bloke and so are Arsenal though they dont spend a lot.....of course Leicester proved that anomalies can happen but that seems to happen very rarely and Spurs have performed very well on smaller wages with the promise of bigger things to come but it is likely to unravel if they dont win something.

But money rules in the PL and not just owners like ours. Football started to die as a competition here when countries and multinational corporations started buying clubs. It started here in England and UEFA bitched about it for a while but then spread into Europe so they shut up moaning when PSG were acquired and just fixed the CL draw as best they could instead :twisted:

We should be doing better this season for sure but its typical of West Ham through the years to underachieve.....However, I keep hearing that we are in the top 20 richest clubs based on revenue.....thats great but again, its meaningless because clubs like Man City care not about their revenue.....they can just get a top up from Etihad through their sponsorship.....and anyway, 5 of the top 8 are English so that would leave us in the UEFA cup and we tried that a couple of years ago right ? :lol:

So quite why anyone thought that with 20K more seats and owners getting over excited we would get to footballs top table I have no idea. I distinctly remember one person on here thinking we would become the biggest club in the world once we moved in...we all get excited and follow dreams but take a step back and reality bites

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote:
Newmarket wrote: Bravo you two for being the only two West Ham fans that didn’t fall for the “dream”.
Have a tufty badge .....but don’t fight over it , I only have the one.
Now now.....I dont think we were the only ones given some of the discussions where I sat at UP. I'm not sure I know too many I spoke to who believed some over exuberant rant about being in the Champions League in the next 5 years

Look, the facts are that having a bigger stadium just means a bigger gate and maybe bigger merch sales.....and that made a big difference in the 80s when teams with big stadia and crowds attracted bigger players. But it simply makes no difference now because the Sky money trumps everything else and makes it insignificant so to qualify for the Champions League you have to have a super rich owner to differentiate yourself.....and I mean a Joe Lewis, a Fenway Sports Group, Abu Dhabi royal family, Chinese Billionaire or Russian Oligarch

Man City
Man United
Tottenham or Chelsea
Liverpool

All super rich clubs even excluding Everton who are also owned by a very rich bloke and so are Arsenal though they dont spend a lot.....of course Leicester proved that anomalies can happen but that seems to happen very rarely and Spurs have performed very well on smaller wages with the promise of bigger things to come but it is likely to unravel if they dont win something.

But money rules in the PL and not just owners like ours. Football started to die as a competition here when countries and multinational corporations started buying clubs. It started here in England and UEFA bitched about it for a while but then spread into Europe so they shut up moaning when PSG were acquired and just fixed the CL draw as best they could instead :twisted:

We should be doing better this season for sure but its typical of West Ham through the years to underachieve.....However, I keep hearing that we are in the top 20 richest clubs based on revenue.....thats great but again, its meaningless because clubs like Man City care not about their revenue.....they can just get a top up from Etihad through their sponsorship.....and anyway, 5 of the top 8 are English so that would leave us in the UEFA cup and we tried that a couple of years ago right ? :i am genuinely amused:

So quite why anyone thought that with 20K more seats and owners getting over excited we would get to footballs top table I have no idea. I distinctly remember one person on here thinking we would become the biggest club in the world once we moved in...we all get excited and follow dreams but take a step back and reality bites
I also remember one of the resident sages claiming that within a few years West Ham would eclipse Real Madrid thanks in large part to the fact we were now owned by "people who truly love West Ham United". And he was not alone. I'd bet a few bob that many of their sycophantic worshippers back in the day are now amongst those leading the charge to have them tarred and feathered.

I don't claim to have super powers when I say I wasn't taken in by the spin . I, and people like me, just exercised the old grey matter a little bit and didn't get carried away. I admit to getting one thing wrong though. I honestly didn't think the club would find itself in the state it's in today in spite of my very serious reservations about the Dildos at the time.

grandad

Post by grandad »

Whiskyman wrote:
h69 wrote:

Man City
Man United
Tottenham or Chelsea
Liverpool

We should be doing better this season for sure but its typical of West Ham through the years to underachieve.....However, I keep hearing that we are in the top 20 richest clubs based on revenue.....thats great but again, its meaningless because clubs like Man City care not about their revenue.....they can just get a top up from Etihad through their sponsorship.....and anyway, 5 of the top 8 are English so that would leave us in the UEFA cup and we tried that a couple of years ago right ? :i am genuinely amused:

I also remember one of the resident sages claiming that within a few years West Ham would eclipse Real Madrid thanks in large part to the fact we were now owned by "people who truly love West Ham United". And he was not alone.

I don't claim to have super powers when I say I wasn't taken in by the spin . I, and people like me, just exercised the old grey matter a little bit and didn't get carried away. I admit to getting one thing wrong though. I honestly didn't think the club would find itself in the state it's in today in spite of my very serious reservations about the Dildos at the time.

Dont think any of us took the real madrid bollocks mate a cup run maybe a final and top half finish is all I want to see and 11 players in the shirt playing like they care ... signing players that teams with 50 thousand season tickets holders should would of been nice also ... play some nice football ( it is a game that's suppose to entertain after all )

but

we live and die west ham and just wanted a small bit of success and they spun us a web of lies about allmost everything .... yes call us gullable to a certain degree but they want one thing and thats money

the day they let brown have the left over lyall gates was the day they killed us ( knowing how lots think of brown )

i know that my love for the club will never leave me but since they have been here the buzz just aint happening for me .... just look at the pair of cunts ....vile ...seedy... soul less ... spivy ... shysters ... everything thats bad in socaity now all rolled up in 2 little men
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

grandad wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
I also remember one of the resident sages claiming that within a few years West Ham would eclipse Real Madrid thanks in large part to the fact we were now owned by "people who truly love West Ham United". And he was not alone.

Dont think any of us took the real madrid bollocks mate a cup run maybe a final and top half finish is all I want to see and 11 players in the shirt playing like they care ... signing players that teams with 50 thousand season tickets holders should would of been nice also ... play some nice football ( it is a game that's suppose to entertain after all )

but

we live and die west ham and just wanted a small bit of success and they spun us a web of lies about allmost everything .... yes call us gullable to a certain degree but they want one thing and thats money

the day they let brown have the left over lyall gates was the day they killed us ( knowing how lots think of brown )

i know that my love for the club will never leave me but since they have been here the buzz just aint happening for me .... just look at the pair of cunts ....vile ...seedy... soul less ... spivy ... shysters ... everything thats bad in socaity now all rolled up in 2 little men
I make you right when you say most people weren't taken in by some of the more ridiculous statements the pair of spivs made on arrival. But there were some, in fact on the old Hammers Mad site, a good few who genuinely believed, or at least said they did, that the Dildos were true saviours of the club. And as usually happens because they believed in the "love the club" mullarkey they wanted to believe, maybe actually did believe, all the crap they spewed out. And because they believed it so fervently anyone who dared suggest they might not be good for the club was given pelters for daring to criticise them. FFS there were some silly cunts who even thought Avram Grant was an inspired appointment. ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote:
h69 wrote:

Man City
Man United
Tottenham or Chelsea
Liverpool

I also remember one of the resident sages claiming that within a few years West Ham would eclipse Real Madrid thanks in large part to the fact we were now owned by "people who truly love West Ham United". And he was not alone. I'd bet a few bob that many of their sycophantic worshippers back in the day are now amongst those leading the charge to have them tarred and feathered.

Whatever was said before the move and I was one who was quite excited by it,we never thought that our club would be in the position it was in now.

We at least thought we`d go up a notch and be challenging for a UEFA Cup place.For us to be fighting relegation the past 2 years is a bloody disgrace and it`s down to the owners,who have mismanaged the club in all areas.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Whatever was said before the move and I was one who was quite excited by it,we never thought that our club would be in the position it was in now.

We at least thought we`d go up a notch and be challenging for a UEFA Cup place.For us to be fighting relegation the past 2 years is a bloody disgrace and it`s down to the owners,who have mismanaged the club in all areas.
We can agree on that Terry. Our status within the game should be as a club challenging for a UEFA cup place. We all get the same basic t v money and the clubs that feature more frequently, and we feature more than anyone outside the top clubs, get extra whenever they're on. Add to that the revenues our attendances should generate and we can all see we should be amongst the top 3 outside the elite.

We aren't. And, as you say, that is down to what can only be described as gross mismanagement. The Jim White show was a good listen today. Simon Jordan tore the Dildos a new one, particularly Gold and his mantra of East End Jew boy makes good.

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

terrya1965 wrote:With the whole Stadium debacle,in which she was put in charge of,she should resign.

She was put in charge of this project and had made a total pigs ear of it.She is paid very good money and has failed big time.

With all her other projects on the go,I personally don`t think her mind has been a 100% on West Ham.If she was doing the job correctly.it wouldn`t be failing in such a big way.

I think she should admit to her failures and walk.

Yes, she should. But she won't. She's said as much, that she is not going to walk away. The only time she might go is in 5 years' time if Sullivan decides to sell.

I can quote Brady directly from one of her propaganda videos from 2016. She said, "We have just completed the most successful stadium migration in sporting history" How can someone so supposedly smart be so out of touch? She is just full of spin, just like in her Sun column where she claimed we spent all that money on players. (Didn't mention the money we got that season from the Payet and Tomkins sales) Does she really think we are that stupid? She clearly does.

As far as Brady's main job at WH goes, in her eyes, she has delivered. Mission accomplished. Her job was to get the Olympic Stadium and she has done that. They also had exactly the same plans for Birmingham City and wanted to sell St Andrews and move them to the athletics stadium that would have been built for the commonwealth games but, luckily for BCFC fans, Birmingham lost the bid and the games went to Manchester. They failed in their plans at Birmingham and turned their attention to West Ham, the aim from day one was always to bin the Boleyn Ground and make money. They only have their own interests at heart, not the Club's and most certainly not the fans. Brady hoped that if the fans weren't happy with the move then they would just have to lump it or stop going to matches because she was aiming for a new vision of West Ham which didn't involve pie and mash but trendy outlets like The West Ham Coffee Company.

I hate it when fans are described as customers but one thing Brady always tells the contestants on The Apprentice when they are on their tasks is that it's essential to understand your 'customer' base, manage your customers' expectations and deliver what you say you will deliver to the customer. On these counts she has failed miserably, such fatal mistakes for someone who is supposed to know about business. Although she has succeeded in getting the stadium, the way it's been handled and the cheapness of the deal is now coming back to bite her on the arse.

I can't see Sullivan and Brady ever restoring their reputation with the majority of fans unless they do something about that disastrous stadium move and seriously invest in the team. That might just about do it. Anything less and there will always be calls for them to leave. It's a bit like when a manager loses the dressing room, once you reach a certain point there's no coming back from it.