Arnie

Chat about anything football related here!
Romford

Re: Arnie

Post by Romford »

Didn't start playing till half way through November....not sure he gets my vote

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Down to Bilic imo.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

I will give Moyes credit for one thing at least, giving Arnie what appears to be a free role and not shackling him. He's been a different player since Moyes arrived.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Romford wrote:Didn't start playing till half way through November....not sure he gets my vote
I agree . He does it over the course of an entire season then fair enough but he’s a moody cunt and we knew what we were getting when we got him .

Or at least I did .
Bring back Jonathon !

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Romford wrote:Didn't start playing till half way through November....not sure he gets my vote
Well then surely he deserves it even more?

Name another player that has had such a positive influence on our results since he started to turn up

Without him, we’d be down already. Yes, you can argue that if he had turned up from day one then we wouldn’t be fighting to stay up now, but the fact remains if we stay up it will be down in huge parts to his goals and assists

hd1

Post by hd1 »

I've looked at the 'kick out numerous times from all the angle and still not sure he was trying to kick Bertrand? It was like he over stepped/stretched and flicks his foot out.

But he was quality yesterday and Mario worked well in tandem with him.

I think Ogbonna is up there for HOTY

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

hd1 wrote:I've looked at the 'kick out numerous times from all the angle and still not sure he was trying to kick Bertrand? It was like he over stepped/stretched and flicks his foot out.

But he was quality yesterday and Mario worked well in tandem with him.

I think Ogbonna is up there for HOTY
A candidate yes,another who was dogshit under the Bilic regime.

coburn

Post by coburn »

Hi guys!

I have read here since the beginning of the season, and i wonder that some of you are still very critical concerning Arnie. I think that guy has to get all the praise he deserves. His transformation under Moyes is incredible and without him, we would be in serious trouble.

Arnie is a great pleasure to watch, he stands for the unexpected if he gets the ball and is our best forward by a countrymile.

Best player in a Hammer shirt this season by far.

Keep it up Arnie!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

coburn wrote:Hi guys!

I have read here since the beginning of the season, and i wonder that some of you are still very critical concerning Arnie. I think that guy has to get all the praise he deserves. His transformation under Moyes is incredible and without him, we would be in serious trouble.

Arnie is a great pleasure to watch, he stands for the unexpected if he gets the ball and is our best forward by a countrymile.

Best player in a Hammer shirt this season by far.

Keep it up Arnie!!
Morning . Welcome to the forum . The only one I know that’s been critical of Arnautovic is me really .

And that’s more to do with his mood swings and roundabouts not just when he first came here but he’s been famous for it throughout his career and is the reason I never wanted him here.
However he HAS begun the process of turning it around , he HAS done very well since November time and nobody is more pleased about it than me .

For me though , he won’t be a Hammer of the year until he is consistently consistent .

If you get what I mean :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Romford

Post by Romford »

Newmarket wrote: I agree . He does it over the course of an entire season then fair enough but he’s a moody cunt and we knew what we were getting when we got him .

Or at least I did .
Indeed...his attitude has always been iffy and Moyes knows how to press his buttons.

Can't moan about his form right now mind