Aston Villa vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Aston Villa vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

HammerJammer wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 pm Chance of going up to second if we can nick this one by 12 clear goals.
babyfuckoff
:lol:
Jus' sayin'
Now you’ve gone and jinxed it!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Towie wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:08 pm
HammerJammer wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 pm Chance of going up to second if we can nick this one by 12 clear goals.
babyfuckoff
:lol:
Jus' sayin'
Exciting game because as Towie said it jumps us up level with City on 10 points if we can get the win. Its a been a long time coming when we sit down to watch a game with no fear of relegation. No... Oh this is a must win game. The players must feel like a weight has been removed from shoulders. Could be a red herrin game but due to the fact that we can relax and play football i am going for either 1-1 or 1-2 us.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

We're on a good run, we're playing decent football, Anderson has shown some form, Haller is scoring...

..which means we'll lose. You should all know by now that West Ham is like the bird who gives you the nod and shows you a bit of thigh and just as you think you're in, she knees you in the nuts.

I'm more confident of West Ham winning when we're on a bad streak, it's just the way my mind works. Such is the damage it's done to my brain by following this club for 40ish years.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Win tomorrow and we go 3rd and 2 points clear too.

Got to be a good incentive.No game is easy,especially away from home,but I think this team is playing with a lot of confidence atm.I think we will win 2 or 3-1.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

IronsForever wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:12 pm
Towie wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Exciting game because as Towie said it jumps us up level with City on 10 points if we can get the win. Its a been a long time coming when we sit down to watch a game with no fear of relegation. No... Oh this is a must win game. The players must feel like a weight has been removed from shoulders. Could be a red herrin game but due to the fact that we can relax and play football i am going for either 1-1 or 1-2 us.
Years of supporting this club have told me one thing. Games where we feel we ought to win , when the pressure of being near the foot of the table is off, and we have a bit of form, and confidence, going into the game, we inevitably cock it up big time. All about dreams fading and dying.

A 1-3 loss I'm afraid. Please prove me wrong you cunts. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Always happy when Whisky predicts a loss...... :lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Years of supporting this club have told me one thing. Games where we feel we ought to win , when the pressure of being near the foot of the table is off, and we have a bit of form, and confidence, going into the game, we inevitably cock it up big time. All about dreams fading and dying.

I think we can all understand where you are coming from :lol:

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

IronsForever wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:48 am Didn,t want to see Rice play 2 International games. How did Lanzini do for Argies?
Villa had a decent 2-0 win against Everton at home. Not an easy team to take down Everton.
Big test this game.It,s a game we would have probably lost a couple of seasons back so ......
Bournemouth may beg to differ... kickimmuts
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

So depending upon tonight's result we could be anywhere from 3rd to 12th...

I am a tad apprehensive tbh.
Flairon

aklhammer

Post by aklhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:30 pm

100%. This is the post of someone who has shared my pain. I'm weirdly optimistic we might get a point though, even if we play bad. Three points would be paradise.
Matamata