Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Flairon »

On a serious note, I would love it if we gave them a proper game. Personally I would prefer Arsenal to win the title over Man City. I cannot however see a scenario where either will happen
Flairon

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Flairon wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:43 am On a serious note, I would love it if we gave them a proper game. Personally I would prefer Arsenal to win the title over Man City. I cannot however see a scenario where either will happen
Me too.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Fuck me, how can anyone want Arsenal to win?

They will be unbearable, and Arteta ego will go through the roof.

I mean, look at the way they over celebrate mediocre Premier league wins…

Will have to work from home Monday if those gooner twats win.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm Fuck me, how can anyone want Arsenal to win?

Tbh I don't get the general bad feeling towards Arsenal. Them and City, at least imo, play the best football in the league and it's fitting that one of them, almost certainly City, wins the title.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

garnett

Post by garnett »

I'm afraid they are c*#ts of the highest order, unbelievably arrogant, look down on everyone.
There will be many in the pub tomorrow expecting a favour even though they totally disregard us.
FUCK EM.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

garnett wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:55 pm I'm afraid they are c*#ts of the highest order, unbelievably arrogant, look down on everyone.
There will be many in the pub tomorrow expecting a favour even though they totally disregard us.
FUCK EM.
Think every football fan has a whinge one way or another, even us. But Arsenal fans take it to a new level. Worse are Arsenal fans followed closely by Man Utd third Liverpool. If you call Liverpool fans victims, listening to Arsenal fans puts Liverpool fans to shame. But i suppose we havent been in the postion They have been in so who knows if we would be blaming all game officials of being corrupt and the like. Tbh , they havent stopped moaning since the last few years of Wengers tenure.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:19 pm
Towie wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm Fuck me, how can anyone want Arsenal to win?

Tbh I don't get the general bad feeling towards Arsenal. Them and City, at least imo, play the best football in the league and it's fitting that one of them, almost certainly City, wins the title.
They might play the best football, but Arteta prancing around the technical box throwing tantrums winds me up big time. Fuck them.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Call me a cynical cunt..
but the thought of the united nation of Arsenal winning the League is not acceptable...

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:00 am
Flairon wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:43 am On a serious note, I would love it if we gave them a proper game. Personally I would prefer Arsenal to win the title over Man City. I cannot however see a scenario where either will happen
Me too.
Me too#
My spirit is with you always
Gwyneth xx

deanox

Post by deanox »

I keep having this unusual feeling that we might do a Man utd aka 1994/5 when fuck knows how we drew the game, probably coz they left Hughes on the bench in the first half. I remember I was a season ticket holder in the Chicken run and was offered 200 GBP, which was a tidy sum for a game in
which we should have been spanked. I think the post and crossbar was the man of the match for us: lol:
Anyway, I must be fucking mad I keep thinking we could nick a draw, and although our position in the table won't change it's just nice to have some sort of impact on the winner of our top league.

A masochist is a person who draws sexual gratification from being put through physical pain or humiliation1. It can also refer to situations where people seek out or enjoy activities that create distress, discomfort, or pain2.

Yep been there and probably will always be supporting us Free scoring rip roaring Hammers ;)
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"