BATSHUAYI????

Chat about anything football related here!
HammerJammer

Re: BATSHUAYI????

Post by HammerJammer »

IrishIron wrote:beneke wouldn't be a bad signing he will score goals but my fear is how long will it take him to the discover his form.. have we even considered giroud from the Arse??
Yep - he's been showing recently how well he can fluff a hatful of gilt-edged chances from Dimi in every match.
If we need that, then Carlty's available again…
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

I wish they'd just get it over with and sign Bony and then we can put to bed all these rumours

Towie

Post by Towie »

IrishIron wrote:beneke wouldn't be a bad signing he will score goals but my fear is how long will it take him to the discover his form.. have we even considered giroud from the Arse??
Giroud? Are you serious?
Look how many chances Payet has created for him at euros must be at least 8.
And he scored one goal! With that ratio in pl we won't get far with him.

I would like to see benteke and berinho playing for us next season.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

punkrockhammer wrote:I wish they'd just get it over with and sign Bony and then we can put to bed all these rumours
Bony ??

I'd sooner soon sign Boney M.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Personally. I would want ro sign batsy over benteke. Its just somerhing that doesnt exite me about signings from other P L teams. And there is no guarantee Benteke wouöd ever rediscover his villa form anyway. Batsy has been scoring. A lot. In a hugely weaker marsielle team than when Payet played there. Who cares if he says he want ro go to the yids.. his evaluation migyt be as simple as looking at the table. Im sute with the way we are veading that he wouldn't be regretting coming here if he does. And who wouldnt want to link up with Payet again.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

palerider wrote:
punkrockhammer wrote:I wish they'd just get it over with and sign Bony and then we can put to bed all these rumours
Bony ??

I'd sooner soon sign Boney M.
I don't want Bony but Sully likes him, he's in the budget and City seem desperate to get rid of him

All this talk of £37m bids and we will end up with a £15m City reject and one other cheap punt from South America