Astra Preview-2 big debates

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Astra Preview-2 big debates

Post by redhammer »

LittleHammerton wrote:I think we have real problems here. The most worrying thin is the way we are playing with absoloutley no desire or intensity...they just don't look bothered, the bournmouth game was dire....I wasn't there tonight but it seems as if it's the same again.

These are performances that are really un-Slav like and I'm not sure what's going on. What is for sure is that if he doesn't address this quickly this season will be in danger of petering out before it starts.

We should be building momentum with games like this, but quite the opposite is happening, we will not fill the ground and get the crowd behind us with these performances.

I think he will get it right....but it needs to be quick.
This post could have been after 75% of last seasons games.

Newmarket

Re: Astra Preview-2 big debates

Post by Newmarket »

redhammer wrote:
LittleHammerton wrote:I think we have real problems here. The most worrying thin is the way we are playing with absoloutley no desire or intensity...they just don't look bothered, the bournmouth game was dire....I wasn't there tonight but it seems as if it's the same again.

These are performances that are really un-Slav like and I'm not sure what's going on. What is for sure is that if he doesn't address this quickly this season will be in danger of petering out before it starts.

We should be building momentum with games like this, but quite the opposite is happening, we will not fill the ground and get the crowd behind us with these performances.

I think he will get it right....but it needs to be quick.
This post could have been after 75% of last seasons games.
Exactly .
Bring back Jonathon !