Deal done for Pablo Fornals according to claret and hugh

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Deal done for Pablo Fornals according to claret and hugh

Post by palerider »

I'll believe it when he signs.

Shyster cunts.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:15 pm I'll believe it when he signs.

Shyster cunts.
Patience my esteemed colleague.
They'll be an announcement tomorrow or maybe next week, or just before the Man City game.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Shyster cunts.
They'll be an announcement tomorrow or maybe next week, or just before the Man City game.
That is because they want to introduce all the new signings together on the last day of the transfer window........or........say they ran out of time and Pale will be filling in as No 1 striker for the first half of the season because we sold Arnie and Hernandez........but on the brighter side of things we did have a net transfer spend of..... minus 75 million....

palerider

Post by palerider »

Shyster cunts.
As the window closes early they'll take it to the wire and have a ready made excuse blaming it on paella tax or sombrero levies. Anything to save them money, the scheming dirtbags.

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm

That is because they want to introduce all the new signings together on the last day of the transfer window........or........say they ran out of time and Pale will be filling in as No 1 striker for the first half of the season because we sold Arnie and Hernandez........but on the brighter side of things we did have a net transfer spend of..... minus 75 million....
Fact.

I've scored more goals at the Valley than Christiano Ronaldo. They could do worse and I'm in training. Only 6 pints of Butcombe last night.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:37 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Fact.

I've scored more goals at the Valley than Christiano Ronaldo. They could do worse and I'm in training. Only 6 pints of Butcombe last night.
It's good to hear you are taking it seriously and that the board and manger should take note that your own personal suffering to get fit and help our team out, you have cut down on the Butcome to only six a night......the youngsters at the academy should look to you as inspirational.

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:44 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Fact.

It's good to hear you are taking it seriously and that the board and manger should take note that your own personal suffering to get fit and help our team out, you have cut down on the Butcome to only six a night......the youngsters at the academy should look to you as inspirational.
You do what you have to when the dwarf gives you the call.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

palerider wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:44 pm

I have total respect for your dedication to the cause......Long live Pale

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

[/quote]

I did, up to a point and then he asked for a sexual frolic with a wide faced midget and a chinchilla called herby.
I had to draw the line, chinchillas bring me out in hives.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:35 am
boxman wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:33 am

sanchez is perfectly fine as a holding midfielder, he actually wasn't that slow when he first signed, i expected him to be slower considering his age, he actually looked quite good... end of the season though he was a bit tubby, at any rate i think he'll serve as depth for rice or come on late to protect a lead, i agree that it's unlikely that he'll partner rice from off, that being said imo the only other option we have there atm is obiang, so we'll need to sign 1 or 2 if obiang does go
The only opinion that counts is Pellegrini's. And I think he quite likes Sanchez and the reason I form that opinion, is the fact he name checked him whilst injured and introduced him back into the team at the first honest opportunity.
The only flaw in this theory is the combined age of Noble & Sanchez & the fact they both play the same position. Unless Pelle has some master plan to convert Lanzini or Fornals into a more central role or even more far-fetched employ Wilshire for most of a season there, his squad building would def require some money being thrown at a position his system requires some athleticism & skill in.
#fuckqatar2022