Deal done for Pablo Fornals according to claret and hugh

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Deal done for Pablo Fornals according to claret and hugh

Post by Neville Bartos »

Hammertime wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:42 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:35 am
The only opinion that counts is Pellegrini's. And I think he quite likes Sanchez and the reason I form that opinion, is the fact he name checked him whilst injured and introduced him back into the team at the first honest opportunity.
The only flaw in this theory is the combined age of Noble & Sanchez & the fact they both play the same position. Unless Pelle has some master plan to convert Lanzini or Fornals into a more central role or even more far-fetched employ Wilshire for most of a season there, his squad building would def require some money being thrown at a position his system requires some athleticism & skill in.
If Fornals does sign you'd imagine someone is on their way. We're overloaded with AMs even before the Spaniard arrives.
Assuming the £30m transfer budget was accurate we're going to make a big sale somewhere down the line if we want a decent DM and a striker.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 pm
Hammertime wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:42 pm

The only flaw in this theory is the combined age of Noble & Sanchez & the fact they both play the same position. Unless Pelle has some master plan to convert Lanzini or Fornals into a more central role or even more far-fetched employ Wilshire for most of a season there, his squad building would def require some money being thrown at a position his system requires some athleticism & skill in.
If Fornals does sign you'd imagine someone is on their way. We're overloaded with AMs even before the Spaniard arrives.
Assuming the £30m transfer budget was accurate we're going to make a big sale somewhere down the line if we want a decent DM and a striker.
Well one of the strikers will not be Moraes Wesley as Aston Villa have supposedly signed him for £22m :cry:

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Clayton wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:18 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Well one of the strikers will not be Moraes Wesley as Aston Villa have supposedly signed him for £22m :cry:
I'd rather have Neal Maupay anyway. :D
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:40 pm You do what you have to when the dwarf gives you the call.
I did, up to a point and then he asked for a sexual frolic with a wide faced midget and a chinchilla called herby.
I had to draw the line, chinchillas bring me out in hives.
[/quote]

Leave Herbie out of this please.

He doesn’t post on here very often as it is ...
Bring back Jonathon !

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

done deal £24, mil good signing imo

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Dagger wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm done deal £24, mil good signing imo
Best get numbers to OK it first :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Dagger wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm done deal £24, mil good signing imo
He no longer lives in the Yellow Submarine (colloquial Spanish for Villarreal) and joins the good ship West Ham for 27 million euros,reports Marco. The 23 year old creative midfielder has been described as projecting a force-field of compressed energy and the orchestra in-chief of the laser guided pass.

His previous injury record is thus

Days injured - 18
games missed - 3

I am confident that will change now he has signed...

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

Credit to Pellegrini and Husillos. changing our club philosophy and showing why they get paid so much money.

Anderson, Diop, and Fornals are next level signings, hopefully more to arrive.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Bit of a strange one.

Had a good 17/18

a fairly shit 18/19

We buy him
Covid in the Boardroom

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Good signing of Fornals and now we have good attacking side.

Need at least 2 defensive midfielder.

I am also waiting for the clown of 21212 to comment about how bad we signed good players, THAT is what I can't wait to read. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.