Astra Preview-2 big debates

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Astra Preview-2 big debates

Post by 1234 »

ryanguitarhammer wrote:My first game at the new stadium. What a pile of shit.

1) Anyone who sang in the main stand got given dirty looks.
2) The same cunts giving dirty looks never sang bubbles
3) Atmosphere was shit, (bring back the Boleyn)
4) No point going for Europe when we haven't got the mental strength to progress
5) Stratford can't handle anything.

Away season ticket for me if I ever get the financial chance.

If you go to the game and not sing at all. Stay the fuck home and talk to yourself in the mirror and let someone else be the 12th man!!!!
I've never sung at a match and you won't tell me what to do.

timmy1673

Post by timmy1673 »

at least the barge bar was nice

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

1234 wrote:
ryanguitarhammer wrote:My first game at the new stadium. What a pile of shit.

1) Anyone who sang in the main stand got given dirty looks.
2) The same cunts giving dirty looks never sang bubbles
3) Atmosphere was shit, (bring back the Boleyn)
4) No point going for Europe when we haven't got the mental strength to progress
5) Stratford can't handle anything.

Away season ticket for me if I ever get the financial chance.

If you go to the game and not sing at all. Stay the fuck home and talk to yourself in the mirror and let someone else be the 12th man!!!!
Hello Mr Popular.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

ryanguitarhammer wrote:
1234 wrote:
Hello Mr Popular.
Morning Ryan , how's the head ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Antonio was absolute pants tonight and was just as bad as Tore.
Astra are shocking team and if that's what is served up in European competition you can keep it.
Fletcher must start vs Citeh on Sunday.

I fear a spanking Sunday. :(
Astra might be "shocking" but they were better organised and had a better game plan than us. We have a very arrogant view of the PL imo. Many of the people around me last night had the attitude that we only had to turn up to win. Judging by our first half performance I would say many of the players had the same attitude. There was an improvement second half but unfortunately it was only in attitude and not technique. Astra's players, generally, showed better technique and certainly put in more effort than most of ours. Which is why I can't quite agree that Antonio was as bad as Tore. True his performance was pants but he did, at least, break sweat.

I thought Obiang and Fletcher were the only two who performed anywhere near the standard necessary and on the evidence of that game Calleri may as well go back to South America because all he is going to do is prevent Fletcher getting pitch time. Tore must have something if Bilic was so keen to bring him here but his performances to date have been abjectly pathetic. And please no one come out with the "he's got to settle in" argument. Not being settled in shouldn't stop someone doing the basic things like covering a colleague's run.

Their goal pretty much summed up our overall performance as a collective. Byram's crossfield ball lacked accuracy, Burke's control was awful and Tore was still scratching his arse on the halfway line instead of getting back to cover the space Byram had left by pushing forward.

And finally, if as Bilic said, we were hoping for a decent run in this competition to raise our profile why were Payet, Lanzini and Noble left out? Allegedly they were all 95% fit but were being held back for Sunday. If that is indeed true Bilic has to take that one on the chin.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Oziron wrote:
LondonWelsh wrote:Say all you like about Sam Allardyce but we wouldn't of lost to Astra tonight if he was in charge. Slavs really has to flex muscle now for Sunday.....I still believe in him.
If BFS was still in charge we wouldn't have even been in the Europa Competition......mute point.
I'd prefer not to qualify at all than perform like a pile of streaming shite in the qualifiers TBH.

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

What a disappointingly negative supposed hammers supporter numbers is he must have a huge rain cloud above him just takes potshots at everyone doom and gloom I would hate to see what he says about a side he doesn't like

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

Newmarket wrote:
ryanguitarhammer wrote:
Hello Mr Popular.
Morning Ryan , how's the head ? :lol:
Head is fine lol, just annoyed with last night watching us get dicked by Astra then seen loads of photos with punters wearing other clubs jerseys at the game.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Today is the second anniversary of my Father passing away. Yesterday's performance just about sums up how I feel today.
Flairon

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Obiang must play instead of Nordtveit

Calleri - wont be sold for any amount? Really, I find that fucking hard to believe.

We were fucking woeful, the crowd was fucking woeful and the sun is too fucking hot

Unless we have a massive upturn, we are about to struggle like fuck
Covid in the Boardroom