Where's this site going?

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Where's this site going?

Post by Ibbyham »

21212 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:33 pm
Gonzo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:28 pm

To be honest mate I thought about not doing it but for reasons of clarity it was important . . . . he'd also picked the wrong day to have a dig particularly after years of shit.

It's all lovely jubbly though Andy. I know the regulars like yourself are aware of the situation but any casual browsers might actually believe his nonsense.
I fully accept your apology for your over reaction. I'm prepared to forget it ever happened.

Now, where exactly is the site going?
Chapter 1, Verse 4
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

21212 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:05 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:04 pm

If you don't like it actually fuck off for good

Are you so naive to not understand that traffic to forums is worth money and forum owners reward the posters who create the most traffic. ;)
You really do have an overinflated opinion of yourself

Sad, very sad
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Chicken Runner

Post by Chicken Runner »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:54 pm Apart from the reply to address the trolls defamatory comments by Gonzo there should be no other replies whatsoever...

This troll posts and people reply...theres no point in banning the fool because getting a new account takes seconds..

If people did not reply at all, nada, nothing , zilch, squat, then sooner or later the asshole will fade away, trolls only exist because people reply...
Being ignored is the one thing a troll cannot compute or deal with, unfortunately too many on here just cant help themselves....
I wish to reiterate this point of my learned comrad also. No response, zero, zilch, Block also.
I'm calling it...Operation GROMF.... I'll let you guess what that stands for.

The comments of Gonzo and posters has again and again confirmed for me how fortunate we are to have genuine guys, the likes of Gonzo, Geo, and all the boys that make this all happen.
I too live in Canada and regularly get my cuppa ready and have a good laugh with the boys. Hell, I feel all warm and fuzzy listening to those guys.
So crack on chaps!
HC best football site on the net period!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Chicken Runner wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:52 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:54 pm Apart from the reply to address the trolls defamatory comments by Gonzo there should be no other replies whatsoever...

This troll posts and people reply...theres no point in banning the fool because getting a new account takes seconds..

If people did not reply at all, nada, nothing , zilch, squat, then sooner or later the asshole will fade away, trolls only exist because people reply...
Being ignored is the one thing a troll cannot compute or deal with, unfortunately too many on here just cant help themselves....
I wish to reiterate this point of my learned comrad also. No response, zero, zilch, Block also.
I'm calling it...Operation GROMF.... I'll let you guess what that stands for.

The comments of Gonzo and posters has again and again confirmed for me how fortunate we are to have genuine guys, the likes of Gonzo, Geo, and all the boys that make this all happen.
I too live in Canada and regularly get my cuppa ready and have a good laugh with the boys. Hell, I feel all warm and fuzzy listening to those guys.
So crack on chaps!
HC best football site on the net period!

You're a top man Monsieur Runner

Kalnor

Post by Kalnor »

Gonzo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:42 pm
21212 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:05 am

Are you so naive to not understand that traffic to forums is worth money and forum owners reward the posters who create the most traffic. ;)

For reasons of clarity I'll post this here for the last time. You have accused us previously of something quite defamatory regarding bank accounts and Betway. You probably should know that your anonymity is the only reason a legal letter did not find it's way to your letterbox.

I'd would suggest that you keep to football or I'll deactivate your account immediately.

The picture on the left is our monthly ad revenue for which we receive 50% .
The picture on the right is the monthly running cost of the site.

The £9 per month loss is fine by me and I could easily offset it by putting additional ads in the middle of the screen. I don't do this because it makes the forum jump around when loading and is quite annoying.

If you honestly think that you have some sort of monetary value to the site then you are sorely mistaken. If you suddenly vanished for good I doubt the revenue would change by tuppence (which I consider to be a fair valuation).

As for the YouTube stuff, I'm trying to purchase some streaming software called wirecast which is $699. We're using some free stuff at the moment which is why camera & stream quality has been poor. If we hit every target I might just make that revenue in a year and not have to dip into my own pocket. However the mic & Elgato capture cable will be an additional £200.

So please behave. If you feel the need to continue your vendetta against Diop, Anderson and whoever else you're quite within your rights to do so. But cut out the strangely obsessive personal crap.

Untitled-2.jpg

Bloody hell, does this mean Gonzo and Gio aren’t buying out Gold and Sullivan anytime soon. 😉

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Just to exemplify how sad and persistent our resident troll is - Here is the current list of IP addresses that NUmbers has been banned using under different aliases.....(and this is only from this reincarnation of the forum)

.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (99.65 KiB) Viewed 3359 times

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Kalnor wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:39 pm
Gonzo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:42 pm

For reasons of clarity I'll post this here for the last time. You have accused us previously of something quite defamatory regarding bank accounts and Betway. You probably should know that your anonymity is the only reason a legal letter did not find it's way to your letterbox.

I'd would suggest that you keep to football or I'll deactivate your account immediately.

The picture on the left is our monthly ad revenue for which we receive 50% .
The picture on the right is the monthly running cost of the site.

The £9 per month loss is fine by me and I could easily offset it by putting additional ads in the middle of the screen. I don't do this because it makes the forum jump around when loading and is quite annoying.

If you honestly think that you have some sort of monetary value to the site then you are sorely mistaken. If you suddenly vanished for good I doubt the revenue would change by tuppence (which I consider to be a fair valuation).

As for the YouTube stuff, I'm trying to purchase some streaming software called wirecast which is $699. We're using some free stuff at the moment which is why camera & stream quality has been poor. If we hit every target I might just make that revenue in a year and not have to dip into my own pocket. However the mic & Elgato capture cable will be an additional £200.

So please behave. If you feel the need to continue your vendetta against Diop, Anderson and whoever else you're quite within your rights to do so. But cut out the strangely obsessive personal crap.

Untitled-2.jpg

Bloody hell, does this mean Gonzo and Gio aren’t buying out Gold and Sullivan anytime soon. 😉
Unfortunately not and I also sustained heavy losses at the bookies today
ECmiI3gWkAAoLML.jpg
ECmiI3gWkAAoLML.jpg (61.21 KiB) Viewed 3357 times

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Oziron wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:46 pm Just to exemplify how sad and persistent our resident troll is - Here is the current list of IP addresses that NUmbers has been banned using under different aliases.....(and this is only from this reincarnation of the forum)

.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Capture.JPG
Ironically the same amount of money I've made from today's adverts.

Seriously though, life is surely far too short to bother going to all of that trouble.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Gonzo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:49 pm
Oziron wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:46 pm Just to exemplify how sad and persistent our resident troll is - Here is the current list of IP addresses that NUmbers has been banned using under different aliases.....(and this is only from this reincarnation of the forum)

Seriously though, life is surely far too short to bother going to all of that trouble.
Yeah....but we have lives..... ;) ;) ;) :D :D

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Gonzo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:49 pm

When you're a sad pathetic shitcunt, it appears not
Omicron is an anagram of moronic