Where's this site going?

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Where's this site going?

Post by terrya1965 »

Geo,the next Parky,who'd have believed it?

Blimey,things have moved quick.

I actually thought he was more Jim White...Hey,but we all got our opinions :roll: .

There was me thinking Numbers could be the new Adolph Hitler.Opinions aye ,we all got them? :roll:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

dagenhamdave wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 pm To the dogs according to Tim. ;) :lol:
I was going to crack a couple of funnies on this thread and then I saw this .

Shame on you David . Take it back or I won’t get my pay rise this year you Cunt .

:lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

I have always wondered if 21212 does "Painting By Numbers" in his spare time? :shock: :D

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

21212 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:34 pm Just seen a Gonzo video moaning about lack of press access for Hammeschat. Why?
When this site started it was 'sold' as a site with no commercial interests just an opportunity for mates to talk West ham. Really??? Why then is Gonzo looking at projected views (and wetting himself over a potential 8 million) for the social media videos? Does he plan to call all the viewers his friends?
Some would say, not me, that Gonzo is turning into Hammerschats own Graeme Howlett - a person who uses West ham to line his pockets - and Geos videos are look less and less like mates talking and more like (attempted) structured interviews to show off his ability to be the next Michael Parkinson.

Time to come clean. You know I called this site as a career move when it started, am I being proved correct? Is it still a football forum? Is it a social media vehicle for the CEO and COO to profit in exposure or finance?
Chapter 1, Verse 1,

(I am writing every post you send to produce a story book about "21212, the greatest cunt", documentary.

Keep it going mate.....You are making me more money from your post. Keep it going Sir.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

HammerJammer

Re: When will numbers fuck off?

Post by HammerJammer »

21212 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:34 pmInane drivel
Fuck off back to your Shyte Fart Stain Toilet Bowl
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

21212 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:34 pm Just seen a Gonzo video moaning about lack of press access for Hammeschat. Why?
When this site started it was 'sold' as a site with no commercial interests just an opportunity for mates to talk West ham. Really??? Why then is Gonzo looking at projected views (and wetting himself over a potential 8 million) for the social media videos? Does he plan to call all the viewers his friends?
Some would say, not me, that Gonzo is turning into Hammerschats own Graeme Howlett - a person who uses West ham to line his pockets - and Geos videos are look less and less like mates talking and more like (attempted) structured interviews to show off his ability to be the next Michael Parkinson.

Time to come clean. You know I called this site as a career move when it started, am I being proved correct? Is it still a football forum? Is it a social media vehicle for the CEO and COO to profit in exposure or finance?
If you don't like it actually fuck off for good
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Chapter 1, Verse 1,

(I am writing every post you send to produce a story book about "21212, the greatest cunt", documentary.
:o

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Chapter 1, Verse 1,

:o
Ibby learning the best of our language :D
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

"Where's this site going?"

Nowhere you dinlo, it's not a fucking bus.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:48 pm "Where's this site going?"

Nowhere you dinlo, it's not a fucking bus.
Dinlo! :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.