Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Post by IronsForever »

grandad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:49 am
downunda wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:54 am The title of this post is yet another sign that we are still a mid table or lower team.

Mate stay in the premier league at all costs is all the 3 cunts worry about.

near on 60 thousands through the gates every league game come what may the fans loyalty is seen has a weakness by them dogs.

next level my fucking arse
Can,t blame the owners for 2 poor performances Mr GnDad. Our squad is good enough for top 6. Our back bone is as good as it can be. Diop...Rice and Haller. Then we have Lanzini, Yarmelenko, Anderson, Fornals and Antonio. 2 Pacey wing backs.. Fornals is going to need more time to adjust and the offensive haven,t been doing it lately. Arsenal managed 2 shots at goal against Sheff utd with them 2 up top. 80 million Peppe and a few other new arrivals.
I think the Twins learn,t their lesson in " Bulk buying " first season at London when we really should have got relegated. I can only criticize them for not replacing Obiang but maybe they couldn,t find a decent holding mid player who wanted to come here, plus Shanchez is on 50 grand a week which was a Pellegrini recruit. We also have Whilshire who can play that role and recall Cullen in Jan if needed.
Next season is Pellegrini,s last. He is on 8 Million a year which is big wages. If they go back to the pudding shop for a merry go round manager to keep us in league , then i will agree with you. Why would they appoint Pellegrini if they were just looking to keep us in league?
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

grandad

Post by grandad »

IronsForever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:10 am
grandad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:49 am

Mate stay in the premier league at all costs is all the 3 cunts worry about.

near on 60 thousands through the gates every league game come what may the fans loyalty is seen has a weakness by them dogs.

next level my fucking arse
Can,t blame the owners for 2 poor performances Mr GnDad. Our squad is good enough for top 6. Our back bone is as good as it can be. Diop...Rice and Haller. Then we have Lanzini, Yarmelenko, Anderson, Fornals and Antonio. 2 Pacey wing backs.. Fornals is going to need more time to adjust and the offensive haven,t been doing it lately. Arsenal managed 2 shots at goal against Sheff utd with them 2 up top. 80 million Peppe and a few other new arrivals.
I think the Twins learn,t their lesson in " Bulk buying " first season at London when we really should have got relegated. I can only criticize them for not replacing Obiang but maybe they couldn,t find a decent holding mid player who wanted to come here, plus Shanchez is on 50 grand a week which was a Pellegrini recruit. We also have Whilshire who can play that role and recall Cullen in Jan if needed.
Next season is Pellegrini,s last. He is on 8 Million a year which is big wages. If they go back to the pudding shop for a merry go round manager to keep us in league , then i will agree with you. Why would they appoint Pellegrini if they were just looking to keep us in league?
Not blaming them for 2 results mate blaming them for everything's that poison at our club... appoint pellegrini because his 8 million is dwarfed by how much we get for being / staying in the premier league.

remit is fuck the cups ( think Stevie wonder can see that ) stay in league at all costs.

Cullen nowhere near good enough ( IMHO ) for premier league and the bank must be busted in many pieces to get us 3 maybe 4 top players to get us onto the next level ( 2 full backs and a horrible cunt in the middle of the park a must )

Opinions makes this a great game and we all have them matey me I think they are dogs you maybe think not so
Last edited by grandad on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

grandad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:40 am

Not blaming them for 2 results mate blaming them for everything's that poison at our club... appoint pellegrini because his 8 million is dwarfed by how much we get for being / staying in the premier league.

remit is fuck the cups ( think Stevie wonder can see that ) stay in league at all costs.

anyway like arseholes its a opinions game and we all have 1 me I hate the cunts you maybe not so
I did hate them. It,s on temporary hold for now:)
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Gonzo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 am Not for me I'm afraid. I'd be disappointing to see him feature at all.

I'm sure Pellegrini is saving him for that pesky FA Cup in January.
On current form Kris, YOU'D be a better choice than Lanzini, even with your alcohol problems.

The Snod would be more effective against a team who's mantra is 'if it moves kick it.....if it doesn't, kick it until it does.'

grandad

Post by grandad »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:42 am
Gonzo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 am Not for me I'm afraid. I'd be disappointing to see him feature at all.

I'm sure Pellegrini is saving him for that pesky FA Cup in January.
On current form Kris, YOU'D be a better choice than Lanzini, even with your alcohol problems.

The Snod would be more effective against a team who's mantra is 'if it moves kick it.....if it doesn't, kick it until it does.'
if snod starts I see him in the showers early
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

grandad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:40 am

Cullen nowhere near good enough ( IMHO ) for premier league and the bank must be busted in many pieces to get us 3 maybe 4 top players to get us onto the next level ( 2 full backs and a horrible cunt in the middle of the park a must )

Opinions makes this a great game and we all have them matey me I think they are dogs you maybe think not so
Don't necessarily think the remit is fuck the cups. In fact I'd bet the dwarf would cream himself at the thought of sitting somewhere near the royal box on final day. More the realisation that we aren't actually going to win it so why not give the fringe players a spin.

Add to that the fact that, looking at player body language (not just our players btw) the average pro couldn't give a flying one about the domestic cups, which is imo one of the reasons there are so many so called upsets. Then look at the stands, see the empty seats and you realise a lot of fans now feel the same way about them. Back in 1980 F A Cup final tickets were as rare as rocking horse shit. Today they can be picked up at cost, or even less, with no trouble.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

downunda

Post by downunda »

If it was the second half of the season and we were battling to get out of the bottom three Snodgrass may be a good option.

If we realistically want to finish top half he is only good for seeing out the last 10 - 20 minutes to gain an away result.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Clayton wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:53 pm Comes to something when we need to start Snodgrass , but I can understand where your coming from , me I would put him in midfield with Rice and Wilshere and have Masuaku and Fredericks on the wings and use Cresswell and Zabaleta as the fullbacks no reason they shouldnt be able to overlap , yes a 5 man midfield :o . We just dont have the personnel to play the Pellegrini way .
Would prefer 3 at the back but cannot see him going for that .

We desperately need some pace on the flanks .
Didn't Pellegrini pick new signings for this season? :)

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

He did... But they havent turned out as well as he'd hoped...... It happens.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

May as well give it a go as Fornals is a fucking waste of space.