West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Shortshanks

Re: West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks »

Think you'll find we miss a quality PL class CM

Towie

Post by Towie »

Noni wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:53 pm We miss our No1 goalie......
Roberto is not responsible for the shambolic display in that 1st half. That lies squarely with the manager.

We could of been 5-0 down at half time, manager & players should hang their heads in shame.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

Looking forward to the official site posting clips of past 'glories' in the middle of the week, "On this Day" etc, to try and make the fanbase forget how shit we are.

Then one of the players will come out and say something like 'We've not been good enough. The boys know we need to improve and hopefuly we can put things right in the next game when we go again"

I could get a job in the media dept. But I'd hate to be responsible for peddling the bullshit.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Noni wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:53 pm We miss our No1 goalie......
And the other 10, who go missing every week.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Burnley will tear us a new arsehole next week thankfully a week off from the dogshit then the Red Sea pedestrians no surrender to them Vermin.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

IronsForever wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:34 pm Zabby up against their fastest player. Didn,t Pellegrini know before the game he was their fastest because by replacing Zabby with Freddy that tells me Pellegrini never knew
Maybe,he just wants to be paid off?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Shortshanks wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:56 pm Think you'll find we miss a quality PL class CM
We haven`t had a box to box midfield since Parker.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:11 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:59 pm I think we can reflect on the scoreline and agree a narrow defeat is not a catastrophe...unless of course it is
To come back....a bit, but not get any points is the worst thing that could have happened. It will just make Shyster & Shyster think it's all acceptable. A real pasting and they might, just might have seen the writing on the wall.

We have the slowest team in the league. Pellegrini makes it worse by leaving out the one player we have with pace. I didn't watch the stream but I assume Noble was fucking shit......again ?

Roll out all the platitudes. The apologies. Whatever. This bloke couldn't motivate a fox in a hen house. It's all hunky dory when we get on a bit of a roll but when the chips are down ? Forget it. Even though that's his job. What makes it worse is that Newcastle are rubbish.

But too good for us.

Ps. The goalie's a cunt too.
:o To my eyes he was at fault for two of Newcastle's goals

The second goal where he stayed static and watched the header and the free kick where the shot bounced of his neck tattoo from Shelvey's free kick.

To his credit he did make some stops but those were more to do with him physically occupying space where the ball ended up. The ball has to go somewhere,right

If you re-watch those goals and imagine Fabianski in goal then Newcastle don't score any.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:30 pm
IronsForever wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:34 pm Zabby up against their fastest player. Didn,t Pellegrini know before the game he was their fastest because by replacing Zabby with Freddy that tells me Pellegrini never knew
Maybe,he just wants to be paid off?
Very very good post Tel. goodpost:)
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:35 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:11 pm

To come back....a bit, but not get any points is the worst thing that could have happened. It will just make Shyster & Shyster think it's all acceptable. A real pasting and they might, just might have seen the writing on the wall.

We have the slowest team in the league. Pellegrini makes it worse by leaving out the one player we have with pace. I didn't watch the stream but I assume Noble was fucking shit......again ?

Roll out all the platitudes. The apologies. Whatever. This bloke couldn't motivate a fox in a hen house. It's all hunky dory when we get on a bit of a roll but when the chips are down ? Forget it. Even though that's his job. What makes it worse is that Newcastle are rubbish.

But too good for us.

Ps. The goalie's a cunt too.
:o To my eyes he was at fault for two of Newcastle's goals

The second goal where he stayed static and watched the header and the free kick where the shot bounced of his neck tattoo from Shelvey's free kick.

To his credit he did make some stops but those were more to do with him physically occupying space where the ball ended up. The ball has to go somewhere,right

If you re-watch those goals and imagine Fabianski in goal then Newcastle don't score any.
With Roberto instead of Fab for all of last season we'd have finished not that far above the bottom three.

This all started with Fab's injury. A settled defence gets used to playing with a certain keeper. Now they're playing in front of a cunt.
Last edited by palerider on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.