West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:29 pm AC is out injured for this one - and I know your thinking,hang on, he played 12 mins as a sub three weeks ago...but he then developed a prob after the cool down and needs a couple of weeks to soothe a bit of muscular straining...

Newcastle are obviously trying to over use him in a short period and as we discovered...you can't over use Andy Carroll and get away with it...
Would rather have Andy Carroll in Newcastle squad as he has lost touch of scoring but HANG ON........

As it is West Ham, players from ANY other teams that did not scored goals for long period, are always capable of scoring 2 or even a hat-trick again us so.........

Better for him to NOT to play against us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

If Pele plays Noble in the advanced position again he will be displaying that classic sympton of insanity.....

Repeating an oft repeated action and expecting a different outcome.

Get him back alongside Rice and let's acknowledge that even if there is hard work being done by A.M's in getting back,they ain't doing much when they get there. Let 'em save their sparse energy for attacking.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Well Almiron hasn't scored a goal for them since he signed, so let's see if we can give him a hand to settle in, and the giraffe will be relishing this fixture :roll:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Castiron wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:30 am Well Almiron hasn't scored a goal for them since he signed, so let's see if we can give him a hand to settle in, and the giraffe will be relishing this fixture :roll:
Carroll’s injured mate . Groin .
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I have lost faith in fucking Pellegrini and his spineless fucking team.

Geordie cunts to lay on more misery.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:41 am
Castiron wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:30 am Well Almiron hasn't scored a goal for them since he signed, so let's see if we can give him a hand to settle in, and the giraffe will be relishing this fixture :roll:
:lol: Fucking hell, 2 substitute appearances and he's injured.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

He can go a bed fit and wake up injured. What a lovely way to make a shit load of money.
" Hoe did you make all this money Dad?! " Fuck knows, i was always injured but there was always a mug willing to pay me thousands a week.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

That's a shame, would have been good to compare Carroll and Haller on the same pitch
Covid in the Boardroom

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

IronsForever wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:29 pm

He can go a bed fit and wake up injured. What a lovely way to make a shit load of money.
" Hoe did you make all this money Dad?! " Fuck knows, i was always injured but there was always a mug willing to pay me thousands a week.
I bet he'd much rather be playing to the best of his abilities, on the pitch, with his mates than sat in a physios office

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Feel a spanking coming on,think we'll turn the Geordies over...we've gotta come good sometime
with the players we have,we played poor Saturday,but still coulda netted 3,with some luck.

Be to pissed after the Rugby to know what the fuck is going on anyway..... :lol: