West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:21 am
IronsForever wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:05 pm They also assumed wrongly that Fornals and Whilshire would be assets to the midfield problem with Sanchez as back up. Obviously there is a problem with Sanchez as he doesnt even make the bench
I need some help here IF .

Those 3 , from what I can see , and not just from their time at West Ham , are not even similar style players.

In fact I can’t even see what Fornals and Wheelchair’s roles are supposed to be tbh .

Ok Sánchez is and always has been a poor defensive midfielder so it’s puzzling why we even bought him in the first place but the other 2 ?

What is Fornals’ position ? Where is he supposed to play ?
Do you know cos I don’t (yet) and neither it seems does Pellegrini.

Even if Wheelchair was fit , what’s his job ? Where does he fit in ? What does he do ?

There’s no end product and never really has had , even at Arsenal . Can’t defend , vision for long passing non existent , slow ?

Help me.

Agree totally bout Sanchez.....last minute panic buy...theres a sale on and the shop closes in 5 mins
might as well buy something,thought we had moved on from that shit.
Didn't think we needed Fornals TBH,we have plenty in and around that attacking/MFer/Winger role,
We Needed a Henderson Jack of all trades type Mfer,someone who defends, gets stuck in,but is happy
to play further forward...your Box to Boxer.

But Wilshere,I'm a big fan,always wanted him here..chuffed when we got him...but am going on
4/5 years ago,so could be a mistake..seems to be working out that way,and I'm gutted.
Was a perfect Mfer during his good years...does what I said above,and saw him(much as i love
him... :lol: ) an upgrade on Nobes.
Guys Played at every level for England 30 odd full caps I think,maybe youngest player to be capped
..correct me..
Played the Role Rice now plays for a few England games,played wing as well for Arse.
Great close control,in tight spaces,really links play up well,like I said gets stuck in,disagree think
he can pick a pass,Don't Score enough tho...

I'm still hoping he proves me right...prob is he aint gonna get much game time even if he is bloody
fit.