West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Get a couple of wankstain loans in now in January, to appease the fans and all will be well again.
The spindoctors are already gearing up to pull the wool over the eyes.
We may even get rid of jock Ewing, to make it look good.
But then again, that would mean paying out compo.
Nah, just stick to some loans, they'll still chug along through the turnstiles.
Pay up and smile people.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

12th and dropping like a stone.. Just when you think we are turning a corner we just get worse. Dig yourself out of this one Manuel.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:08 pm 12th and dropping like a stone.. Just when you think we are turning a corner we just get worse. Dig yourself out of this one Manuel.
The owners I'll be happy with that mate.

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:59 pm I think we can reflect on the scoreline and agree a narrow defeat is not a catastrophe...unless of course it is
To come back....a bit, but not get any points is the worst thing that could have happened. It will just make Shyster & Shyster think it's all acceptable. A real pasting and they might, just might have seen the writing on the wall.

We have the slowest team in the league. Pellegrini makes it worse by leaving out the one player we have with pace. I didn't watch the stream but I assume Noble was fucking shit......again ?

Roll out all the platitudes. The apologies. Whatever. This bloke couldn't motivate a fox in a hen house. It's all hunky dory when we get on a bit of a roll but when the chips are down ? Forget it. Even though that's his job. What makes it worse is that Newcastle are rubbish.

But too good for us.

Ps. The goalie's a cunt too.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:10 pm
Castiron wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:08 pm 12th and dropping like a stone.. Just when you think we are turning a corner we just get worse. Dig yourself out of this one Manuel.
I really thought he was going to do good things with us, but hey ho, looks like another dud to add to the utter shit we've had to contend with. That fucking stadium is not helping. Every team that comes know that it's a soulless bowl, and the crowd will turn if it's goes wrong. I fucking hate those cunts in charge with a passion and it's only growing stronger by the day.
If you are reading this you pair of shysters, get the fuck out of OUR football club.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:22 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:10 pm

I really thought he was going to do good things with us, but hey ho, looks like another dud to add to the utter shit we've had to contend with. That fucking stadium is not helping. Every team that comes know that it's a soulless bowl, and the crowd will turn if it's goes wrong. I fucking hate those cunts in charge with a passion and it's only growing stronger by the day.
If you are reading this you pair of shysters, get the fuck out of OUR football club.
Very clever people our owners Cast.
They've once again got a mild mannered patsy on good wages. Same with Bilic, Moyes etc. Anyone like a Rafa would bring too much attention to them by asking for X amount of transfer funds and having a tantrum when he doesn't get it.
And they simply can't have that.
They knew when Pellegrini came in, they had their man, a bit of a name in his day, but far too old now and way past his Citeh days. And he won't Rock the boat because he's on mega money.
He won't be sacked, that's a certainty, and we won't go down (just about) but the next patsy's already being thought of, mark my words.
And all the time the cashcow that is West Ham goes on making them more money.
7th or 17th makes no difference to them mate. Just don't go down is their motto.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Palace Sheff utd and the Geordie cunts
1 fucking point a shameful return the two old cunts will sit idly by scratching their arseholes leaving this incompetent couldn’t give a fuck twat in charge.
Would Laugh my bollocks off if we went down and thoroughly deserve too dishing up this fucking tripe week after week.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

"and we won't go down (just about) " We will with a complacent attitude and MP doesn't face up to reality, but alarm bells should have been ringing right from the start.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck the spic off and play the wall cunt in goal next game.

Noni

Post by Noni »

We miss our No1 goalie......