West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
brookingslovechild

Re: West Ham vs Newcastle Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:41 pm Palace Sheff utd and the Geordie cunts
1 fucking point a shameful return the two old cunts will sit idly by scratching their arseholes leaving this incompetent couldn’t give a fuck twat in charge.
Would Laugh my bollocks off if we went down and thoroughly deserve too dishing up this fucking tripe week after week.
Don’t disagree dp, however, I somehow don’t think you’d be laughing ure bollox off if relegated, that my man would be pretty fuckin sad.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:46 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:41 pm Palace Sheff utd and the Geordie cunts
1 fucking point a shameful return the two old cunts will sit idly by scratching their arseholes leaving this incompetent couldn’t give a fuck twat in charge.
Would Laugh my bollocks off if we went down and thoroughly deserve too dishing up this fucking tripe week after week.
Don’t disagree dp, however, I somehow don’t think you’d be laughing ure bollox off if relegated, that my man would be pretty fuckin sad.
Sometimes my friend you have to be cruel to be kind would be a huge kick up the fucking arse for them two cunts so fuck em
We’ve been there and done it enough times

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:59 pm

Sometimes my friend you have to be cruel to be kind would be a huge kick up the fucking arse for them two cunts so fuck em
The owners would love it. Just sell our best players.
I'm telling you now, these cunts can't lose.
Unless an oil sheikh turns up with dough to burn, we're stuck with these cancerous cunts.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Not sure I’d want to spend the next 5-10years fucking about in the championship tbh..to gain what exactly. Disappointed by this season for sure, think peli is on thin ice, most definately, can I think of a viable replacement ...absolutely not.

Just another normal season at whu.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Waking up to this is pretty sad on a sunday morning. Just read we had 70% possesion. All square passes across our own half or just no idea when near the Geordie's box?
Storm clouds forming for MP.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:12 pm Waking up to this is pretty sad on a sunday morning. Just read we had 70% possesion. All square passes across our own half or just no idea when near the Geordie's box?
Lanzini on the bench for 60 mins tells you a story. Zabby was up against their fastest player. Replaced when 3-0 down by freddy. Can,t take much sense from what Pellegrini is doing . Oggy built up his confidence and started to look solid, then replaced by Balbuena. Roberto gave 1 goal away when he came out for the ball and got no where near it and left the goal empty. Yarma isolated wide with Zabby expected to support him then chase back like Lingford Christie to chase a player who can do the 100 meters in 11 seconds. Nothing makes sense. Haller on his own. Anderson darting inside , looking for a player. Its all very unbalanced and what is worry is that it looked unbalanced last game and Pellegrini played the same system and team.
They haven,t scored more than 1 goal a game all season. They put 3 past us first half and could have been 5. Are we too easy to play against or did they suddenly turn into Real Madrid overnight?
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

IronsForever wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:12 pm Waking up to this is pretty sad on a sunday morning. Just read we had 70% possesion. All square passes across our own half or just no idea when near the Geordie's box?
Lanzini on the bench for 60 mins tells you a story. Zabby was up against their fastest player. Replaced when 3-0 down by freddy. Can,t take much sense from what Pellegrini is doing . Oggy built up his confidence and started to look solid, then replaced by Balbuena. Roberto gave 1 goal away when he came out for the ball and got no where near it and left the goal empty. Yarma isolated wide with Zabby expected to support him then chase back like Lingford Christie to chase a player who can do the 100 meters in 11 seconds. Nothing makes sense. Haller on his own. Anderson darting inside , looking for a player. Its all very unbalanced and what is worry is that it looked unbalanced last game and Pellegrini played the same system and team.
They haven,t scored more than 1 goal a game all season. They put 3 past us first half and could have been 5. Are we too easy to play against or did they suddenly turn into Real Madrid overnight?
The other big issue was in central midfield where both Rice and Noble were recklessly useless.

Both were 4/10 and needed removing after 20 mins at the very latest. Noble has been nondescript for a couple of games and Rice has been off form since the last international break.There have been a couple of daft videos circulating suggesting he is worth 100M but currently he would be lucky to have a value of 20M.

So their removal would improve things immediately,as would leaving Zabaletta to write his autobiography.

That then requires Sanchez,Wilshire,Holland,Antonio,Fornals to take up the slack.

It's not a good situation but continuing using Rice and Noble in central midfield literally gives the team too much of a starting handicap. And it is this and a goal keeper not worthy of his position, why West Ham keep losing football matches.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 pm

The owners would love it. Just sell

our best players.

I'm telling you now, these cunts can't lose.
Unless an oil sheikh turns up with dough to burn, we're stuck with these cancerous cunts.
Sell our best players?
Rice aside the rest ain’t worth a fucking carrot.

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

I just looks like Manuel needs an early night to get the lads back on track.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 pm
IronsForever wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:55 pm

The other big issue was in central midfield where both Rice and Noble were recklessly useless.

Both were 4/10 and needed removing after 20 mins at the very latest. Noble has been nondescript for a couple of games and Rice has been off form since the last international break.There have been a couple of daft videos circulating suggesting he is worth 100M but currently he would be lucky to have a value of 20M.

So their removal would improve things immediately,as would leaving Zabaletta to write his autobiography.

That then requires Sanchez,Wilshire,Holland,Antonio,Fornals to take up the slack. Rice is an international at 20

It's not a good situation but continuing using Rice and Noble in central midfield literally gives the team too much of a starting handicap. And it is this and a goal keeper not worthy of his position, why West Ham keep losing football matches.
Why don't you just wake up. It's using fucking Noble for fucks sake or are you blind ?