Has Pellegrini Benn Hung Out To Dry By Owners???

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Has Pellegrini Benn Hung Out To Dry By Owners???

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ryanguitarhammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:36 pm Pellegrini isnt getting the best out of the team, nor does it look like the players know what they are doing.

Can't blame the owners for that, and I fucking hate them.
Thinking outside the box for a minute though Ryan, what's the only way to get the sack. He's too good a manager to be making such obvious mistakes.
I'd expect it from a novice, but from a bloke that's managed teams all over the world. Nah, something's definitely not right.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:19 pm I feel a march coming on :shock:
And me, I've run out of milk!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

As much as I can’t stand the owners, they are not the ones that picked the leagues oldest and slowest rightback up against one of the fastest fucking players

That’s sheer stupidity and asking for criticism. Honestly, unless Fredericks was injured, and he came on so he can’t have been, that’s just mind boggling

We only need one striker because whichever poor bastard plays up front, he’s getting no service

It may help if the wingers actually played on the side that they can naturally cross the ball from

The manager is literally one dimensional and quite possible delusional

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

punkrockhammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:56 pm As much as I can’t stand the owners, they are not the ones that picked the leagues oldest and slowest rightback up against one of the fastest fucking players

That’s sheer stupidity and asking for criticism. Honestly, unless Fredericks was injured, and he came on so he can’t have been, that’s just mind boggling

We only need one striker because whichever poor bastard plays up front, he’s getting no service

It may help if the wingers actually played on the side that they can naturally cross the ball from

Indeed, Yarmalenko can do great things cutting inside on his left but everyone knows that he's always coming inside. How about occasionally looking to get round the back and hit the byline, can often result in a corner if not a goal, get to the byline and whip the ball in and then we can complain at Haller if he is not getting on the end of things, at the moment there is just not enough service. I still maintain that its the central midfield where we are losing games and the players we have to come in there in Wilshere and Sanchez are surely not the answer and Lanzini has been poor. Are things going to change?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fed up with all the excuses Pelligrinni is to blame for the fucking shambles.

ryanguitarhammer

Post by ryanguitarhammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:49 pm
ryanguitarhammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:36 pm Pellegrini isnt getting the best out of the team, nor does it look like the players know what they are doing.

Can't blame the owners for that, and I fucking hate them.
Thinking outside the box for a minute though Ryan, what's the only way to get the sack. He's too good a manager to be making such obvious mistakes.
I'd expect it from a novice, but from a bloke that's managed teams all over the world. Nah, something's definitely not right.
I agree something isn't right, don't know what it is. Just don't think MP has the passion he once had. He is choosing players that shouldnt play. Zabaleta vs Saint-Mamiman is a rookie decision.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Mancunian Hammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:16 pm
punkrockhammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:56 pm As much as I can’t stand the owners, they are not the ones that picked the leagues oldest and slowest rightback up against one of the fastest fucking players

Indeed, Yarmalenko can do great things cutting inside on his left but everyone knows that he's always coming inside. How about occasionally looking to get round the back and hit the byline, can often result in a corner if not a goal, get to the byline and whip the ball in and then we can complain at Haller if he is not getting on the end of things, at the moment there is just not enough service. I still maintain that its the central midfield where we are losing games and the players we have to come in there in Wilshere and Sanchez are surely not the answer and Lanzini has been poor. Are things going to change?
Sanchez is rumoured to be on the way out in January.

Does this mean the owners have finally seen the need to bring in a quality defensive midfielder or is Gold eyeing up a new helicopter ?

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:05 pm
Mancunian Hammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Does this mean the owners have finally seen the need to bring in a quality defensive midfielder or is Gold eyeing up a new helicopter ?
Probably a loan signing incoming in January, can't see an eye opening big money signing

palerider

Post by palerider »

Mancunian Hammer wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:22 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:05 pm

Probably a loan signing incoming in January, can't see an eye opening big money signing
Pellegrini doesn't believe in loans. I'm not saying it won't happen but if he's still here, which looks the case sadly, we'll be looking at buying someone.

What's Gary Medel doing these days ?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

No one is denying that Pellegrini got it wrong last 2 games. This accusation about the owners is based upon facts and observation.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!