Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 pm
IronsForever wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm

We are having no joy with the lone striker. He takes Haller off. Puts Yarma wide then Ajeti up top on his own hahahaha.
Class!!! Pelle doesnt look at the other teams system and set up to null their strengths . He should have put Freddy at left back. huge gamble but Traore was always going to run rings around cress. Or set up with Masuaku left midfield covering Cress when the sprinter attacks him. Very por tactical. Seems like he has one way of playing and we havent the legs in this team to play that way. Chelsea was a result of Antonio and a great defensive display.
Anderson looks diss-interested. Haller looks frustrated. The midfield look slow and the defense can be great one game and shit the next. The 2nd goal. Yarma the duck cannot lose the ball in that position. Yup he loses it. The central defender cannot commit himself to challenging that guy unless he takes the ball or gets the player. he gets neither. lol
There seem to be an awful lot of lol’s and hahaha’s in your posts lately ...
Are you enjoying this ?
Sarcasm, because its so obvious when something is not working and yet i see it time and time again.
Its only football at the end of the day but its so dam frustrating watching us get bullied and out run in midfield every season. Its got to a point where for me its laughable how obvious the problems are , yet year in year out they remain.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Castiron wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 pm I was hoping we had got back a bit of pride after the weekend
No fucking chance with this lot. There is a reason why I can't be arsed to go anymore, I can't even be bothered to brainwash my son to support us. Fucking losers.
I didn’t even bother keeping up with the score, I went out and watched some bands. People playing with pride

I’m literally learning the score and how the game went reading this thread. Fuck this entire regime from the top down, nothing to be gained looking forward to West Ham games, just disappointment. Yet we all knew what was coming

Spend your time doing anything else than backing these cunts, you’ll be much happier

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Clayton wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:25 pm
Chicken Runner wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:21 pm So much is wrong after such optimism in August.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Sorry to say it but many where not optimistic , even after the win against Norwich , remember we finished the month getting stuffed at home to Man City . Without a decent performance since then .
We started the season getting fucked by City

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 pm Lost count the number of backward and sideways passes when in decent positions we just don’t have a fucking clue
The usual set piece fuck ups and powder puff attacks the whole fucking team are lightweights
Sad times indeed.

Fuck off Pellegrinni.
The backwards/sidewards stuff has been going on all season and wasn’t last season. Has to be down to the zombie

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

IronsForever wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:37 pm
Clayton wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:19 pm

As a collective we were shit , that I will agree to , but thought we had a few who actually played well as individuals .
Our midfield was terrible tonight. Rice, Noble and Snoddy were nowhere near as good as the last game.
Wolves have everything we dont. They have pace, a solid midfield, even their defensive mid players get in and around the box. Solid defense and quite a few different players that can score.
We got beat twice last season against them and they look even farther ahead of us this season. Snoddy, great worker but not good enough if we are pushing for top 6. Noble also, Yarma is flat footed and lazy. Haller is the wrong striker for our set up. We are a long way away from being a top 6 team. if Liverpool can put 5 in with so many players rested against Everton i hate to think what they will do to us.
Every striker we sign is the wrong striker for our setup but we keep doing it over and over again

grandad

Post by grandad »

For the 4th best supported club in England

We have

The worst midfield in the premier
The worst stadium for football in the premier
The worst owners ( maybe joined with ashley )

Sold a dream never got it all we got was lies

And still we sell out home games
Snd still we spend money on kits and all sorts of shit

It's the entertainment industry and we are not being entertained

But still we go ( well.you do )
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

grandad wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:51 am For the 4th best supported club in England

We have

The worst midfield in the premier
The worst stadium for football in the premier
The worst owners ( maybe joined with ashley )

Sold a dream never got it all we got was lies

And still we sell out home games
Snd still we spend money on kits and all sorts of shit

It's the entertainment industry and we are not being entertained

But still we go ( well.you do )
The term "silly cunts" springs to mind does it not ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 pm
IronsForever wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm

We are having no joy with the lone striker. He takes Haller off. Puts Yarma wide then Ajeti up top on his own hahahaha.
Class!!! Pelle doesnt look at the other teams system and set up to null their strengths . He should have put Freddy at left back. huge gamble but Traore was always going to run rings around cress. Or set up with Masuaku left midfield covering Cress when the sprinter attacks him. Very por tactical. Seems like he has one way of playing and we havent the legs in this team to play that way. Chelsea was a result of Antonio and a great defensive display.
Anderson looks diss-interested. Haller looks frustrated. The midfield look slow and the defense can be great one game and shit the next. The 2nd goal. Yarma the duck cannot lose the ball in that position. Yup he loses it. The central defender cannot commit himself to challenging that guy unless he takes the ball or gets the player. he gets neither. lol
There seem to be an awful lot of lol’s and hahaha’s in your posts lately ...
Are you enjoying this ?

Well I am actually, what's your issue with that?
I am more Wesr Ham than mostctgr mugs on here who haven't got a scooby about football and I love seeing West Ham LONDON fall apart, your issue?
We should all live everything about West Ham. West Ham still I die. Lets all do the silly crosses arm salute. Grow up. The current failure is Sugos failure. Love it.

By the way, being more intelligent than the plums on here, I can tell you enjoy it. For some reason, you do not post your true thoughts/feelings anymore. Feel you have to fit in with people and not be totally negative even though you feel it. Sad.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:52 am By the way, being more intelligent than the plums on here...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

IronsForever wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:34 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:24 pm I knew it when Antonio failed to pass his fitness test that we lose today.

With Antonio, West Ham could have at least get a draw.

Poor passing and giving balls away. Very weak in attack, can't even break down Wolves defences. Need to do better.
Exactly mate. Without Antonio we have no pace anywhwere. And Yarmalenko, what the fuck does he do??? He cannot defend, he cannot get near enough to anyone with pace that breaks from midfield.
It seems Yarmolenko form is poor and he looks as he is not bother to pass or have a good crosses. Need Antonio with Haller together to score goals and Pellegrini need to sort out players poor form and asked why.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.