Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Following our superb performance at Stamford Bridge which we won after 17 years of drought, hope this will kick-start our confidence and to continue what we did at Chelsea. David Martin should stay in goalie and Antonio on the pitch. If Pellegrini want to put Haller from the start, then drop Anderson or Fornals and put Haller up front with Antonio just behind. Diop will be available after serving a suspension and would rather be in the team with Ogbonna as Bulbuena could be a little weak against the Wolves attack.

Squad:

Martin

Frederick
Diop
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Noble
Rice

Snodgrass
Fornal
Anderson

Antonio

Hopefully West Ham perform as they did against Chelsea as Wolves are on top form at the moment so we need to be in our guard and make that clown 9898 look so stupid.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Clayton

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

Wouldn't change a winning team Ibby , Diop has been poor , so I would keep Balbuena in the team . Not sure Wolves have a stronger attack then Chelsea .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm Wouldn't change a winning team Ibby , Diop has been poor , so I would keep Balbuena in the team . Not sure Wolves have a stronger attack then Chelsea .
I’d rather Jimenez than Giroud
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm Wouldn't change a winning team Ibby , Diop has been poor , so I would keep Balbuena in the team . Not sure Wolves have a stronger attack then Chelsea .
I’d rather Jimenez than Giroud
So would I but I would sooner have Abraham over Jimenez , but feel Chelsea's attacking options are far better then Wolves .

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Mad to think that after our shite run we're only 4 points off 5th.

I also want to see more Gonzo & Geo gleeful videos. Much better than the sombre ones

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Looks like antonio may be out, which leaves the rather immobile haller as our lone striker, need to keep anderson as a 10 and get him closer. Whilst saturday was a very pleasant respite , i would very happily take a draw here as we just seem a bit toothless up front. With oggy and creswell looking our main threats.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

brookingslovechild wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:13 am Looks like antonio may be out, which leaves the rather immobile haller as our lone striker, need to keep anderson as a 10 and get him closer. Whilst saturday was a very pleasant respite , i would very happily take a draw here as we just seem a bit toothless up front. With oggy and creswell looking our main threats.
Think Ajeti should get his chance ahead of Haller , if Pellegrini is going to play one up , Ajeti is our man . Keep the rest of the team as it was .

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:56 pm Following our superb performance at Stamford Bridge which we won after 17 years of drought, hope this will kick-start our confidence and to continue what we did at Chelsea. David Martin should stay in goalie and Antonio on the pitch. If Pellegrini want to put Haller from the start, then drop Anderson or Fornals and put Haller up front with Antonio just behind. Diop will be available after serving a suspension and would rather be in the team with Ogbonna as Bulbuena could be a little weak against the Wolves attack.

Squad:

Martin

Frederick
Diop
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Noble
Rice

Snodgrass
Fornal
Anderson

Antonio

Hopefully West Ham perform as they did against Chelsea as Wolves are on top form at the moment so we need to be in our guard and make that clown 9898 look so stupid.

Look how stronger that midfield is to previous games before Chelsea... Anderson<<<<< Wide..... Yarma>>>> Wide.
A no.10 player with Rice and Noble struggling in the middle.

Snoddy, Fornals who is more central not right wing LOL. Rice and Noble. No pace whatsoever but as a unit can put up a fight in midfield now. Anderson just behind Antonio with Freddy and Cress running the flanks. Not a great offensive looking line up but it gives us a chance and look how well we defended against Chelsea.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Taansend wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:09 pm Mad to think that after our shite run we're only 4 points off 5th.

I also want to see more Gonzo & Geo gleeful videos. Much better than the sombre ones
Yep, it certainly helps when you’re shite that so many others are too.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

Unbelievable result on Saturday, we need to back it up Wednesday night though.

Id go

Martin
Fredericks, Balbuena, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell
Rice, Noble
Fornals
Antonio, Haller

Wing backs. Wolves play with 3 centre backs so lets match them.
Ogbonna as the left sided centre back to help Cresswell deal with Adama traore.