Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hope West Ham performance will be a lot better than we did against them at London Stadium which I was very disappointed after letting 1-0 up into defeat via 2 VAR helpful for them.

Hope we can keep our unbeaten run at Selhurst Park going but will be tough, especially Zaha! Hope Fabianski will be in between the stick and hope Pellegrini will keep the 4-4-2 formation.

Fabianski

Frederick
Ogbonna
Balbuena
Cresswell

Snodgrass
Rice
Noble
Anderson/Fornals

Antonio
Haller

If Pellegrini decided to put 4-2-3-1, that won't be any good for Haller. Need to keep the squad and performance as a max tempo and no slow or giving balls away too many times.

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Re: Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

Excellent stuff Ibbs. Ryan Fredericks can't come out to play because of a yellow card accumulation and I think we know what that means...

No matter, as the squad will be fully rested and ready to tear around Crystal Palace's smallish pitch with fierce determination and high energy...which will be too much for the Eagles, as West Ham romp away with all 3 points. Or at least 1,should the romping not be as rough as I'm anticipating.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:31 pm Excellent stuff Ibbs. Ryan Fredericks can't come out to play because of a yellow card accumulation and I think we know what that means...

No matter, as the squad will be fully rested and ready to tear around Crystal Palace's smallish pitch with fierce determination and high energy...which will be too much for the Eagles, as West Ham romp away with all 3 points. Or at least 1,should the romping not be as rough as I'm anticipating.
Started the Christmas celebrations early mate ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

The black Tom Daley may have been too good for Freddo anyway but Zabaleta ?

He won't even have to thwow himself to the floor.

And with Johnson injured we'll have to double-up on him. How Audrey does that I don't know. He'll probably play Roberto as an outfield player.

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

Massive game. After this weeks games we could be looking over our shoulder even more.

The mad thing with keeping a manager who should have gone weeks ago is lose this and then what? He has to get a result at Leicester?

Everyone knows he's not the man for the job, just the owners being tight bastards not wanting to pay him off.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

jhammers wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:54 pm Massive game. After this weeks games we could be looking over our shoulder even more.

The mad thing with keeping a manager who should have gone weeks ago is lose this and then what? He has to get a result at Leicester?

Everyone knows he's not the man for the job, just the owners being tight bastards not wanting to pay him off.
I wouldn't assume you know what everyone thinks J , I for one actually think he is the best we can get with who we have owning the club , sack him and who are we looking at Moyes , Howe , Dyche ?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Hopefully the Geordie cunts kick the shit out of Zaha
Tomorrow.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:31 pm Excellent stuff Ibbs. Ryan Fredericks can't come out to play because of a yellow card accumulation and I think we know what that means...

If Frederick suspended, then I would like Ben Johnson to come in.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

jhammers wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:54 pm Massive game. After this weeks games we could be looking over our shoulder even more.

Everyone might know he's not the man for the job, or everyone might not. Fucked if I know what everyone thinks.

But I'd lay decent odds that even those who "know" he isn't the man for the job haven't got a scooby who is the fucking man for the job. Just like the rest of us. And whoever is chosen as the man to do the job still has to work under the scrutiny of the Dildo Twins.

You know them. Everyone knows they saved us. :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Coming into the 1st game we were on a six game unbeaten streak & our goal against them was beautiful.

Then the West Ham Way kicked in :lol:

Hopefully we can get some revenge against them & go on a decent run.

Other than Leicester our games until we play Citeh in mid Feb are all against lower table teams.