Upside Down Wankers

Chat about anything football related here!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Upside Down Wankers

Post by Oziron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:00 pm
Oziron wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:44 pm
I've been to Tamborine Mtn and Australia zoo....Both definitely worth a visit...There is a rainforest skywalk in mt Tamborine which is good if you are into nature and the zoo is a must if you wanna see some big crocs.
Burleigh Heads just south of Gold Coast is a nice spot and Stradbroke Island north of GC is also very nice but might be too far for a day trip.

Tbh...The way things are going I would be surprised if the WHU tour goes ahead... :( :( :(
Apparently,all our playing and coaching staff are all self-isolating as of last night and wait for it...drum-roll...the training facilities and the London Stadium are all undergoing a deep clean.

I would like to think that means what it implies,but we have very different standards, to other peeps...
Hope they start with the Directors Box cos that place is always inhabited by undesirable germs....

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Tour must be in doubt now sad to say. Hope any guys already booked have got a refund policy.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

I havent paid any money yet....I'm dealing with travelbag as they have an agreement with Cathay that any money isn't needed before 30 days after.

I think it will be ok by July....in fact I will go as far as saying there is more chance of this going ahead than the normal game or two in Austria and Germany.

Apparently there is a tribute festival going on in Surfers while we are there and the area adjacent to our Hilton Hotel is a bit lively all night.

Anyone done SP before ?

Cheers for all the help chaps

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Surfers is just like any other main holiday place. Have to go but once done been there done it sort of thing. You'll still have a ball though and something to cross off a bucket list.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

So it's like a high rise Southend ??

I've refunded all the money now....I cannot guarantee anything at the mo so best I wait till I can

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Rumford wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:25 pm So it's like a high rise Southend ??

I've refunded all the money now....I cannot guarantee anything at the mo so best I wait till I can
Best move. Just announced they want international visitors to self isolate for 14 days. You lot would drink the hotel dry after 4 :D .
I think the Government really mean the Chinese sort of international visitor but aren't allowed to say it.
And yeh, high rise southend but with sun and decent sand. :D

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

Taansend wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:25 am West Ham playing in Brizzy this summer (winter).

Shall we all meet up there?

Who's in?

Crystal Palace, West Ham to play Brisbane Roar in July tourney http://www.espnfc.com/brisbane-roar/sto ... ly-tourney
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
I'm in,who's paying.coyi