Threatening letters in post

Chat about anything football related here!
thomasdown480

Threatening letters in post

Post by thomasdown480 »

The dildo lovers are at it again.

Total wrong way of handling the standing issue.

Basically we don't give a shit because if you get chucked out we have 20-30k on waiting list.

I wonder if people do get season tickets taken from them if they will get full refunds for remaining games?

Fuck off dildo lovers & dildo taker
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (83.77 KiB) Viewed 4390 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (114.8 KiB) Viewed 4390 times

CABRON

Re: Threatening letters in post

Post by CABRON »

thomasdown480 wrote:The dildo lovers are at it again.

Total wrong way of handling the standing issue.

Basically we don't give a shit because if you get chucked out we have 20-30k on waiting list.

I wonder if people do get season tickets taken from them if they will get full refunds for remaining games?

Fuck off dildo lovers & dildo taker

getting fucking angry now Shady Brady and the spivs were a neccesary evil one could argue but now they are just becoming an evil.

Payetandmash

Post by Payetandmash »

we will become a shit arsenal if this carry's on

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

Instead of alienating fans why not find a solution. Yes they are looking into safe standing but that will take years to bring in.

If it was good enough to turn a blind eye to at Upton Park then it is at the new stadium.

For fuck sake West Ham move the supporters who stand into one area like behind the goal near the away supporters and then turn a blind eye like you did at Upton Park for fuck knows how many years?

Not rocket science.

LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

They don't give a fuck but they are powerless. We've gone from owning a house to renting one, what we could do before without any questions being asked, we're now having to answer to a landlord who runs the gaff.

Unfortunately, that landlord has no idea about football crowds and will demand they get their own way, if that means fans lose their season tickets (and no, there won't be any refunds given out) then they won't care 1 bit.

We sold our soul, forget everything you know and love about West Ham, it's over.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

This is not a sensible approach. It would appear that safe standing areas will be facilitated but possibly delayed to next season.It remains to be seen if we Hammers can wait to then. I think Hammers dont take kindly to threats

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Yep, got mine this morning. Fucking sad cunts.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Don't really see what else they can do. If people persistently stand there appears to be no way the license will be increased to 60,000, never mind t0 66,000. The club, and I would guess, most of it's supporters, want to see the capacity increased and whether we like it or not it's not going to happen until this standing issue is resolved.

And as others have pointed out it doesn't matter to the Board if someone occupying a seat is a "newbie" or a supporter of 50 years "standing", if you'll pardon the pun. As stated if someone is banned there are plenty who will take his place.

Unfortunately I can see this thing dragging on for months and souring the atmosphere at matches, which as we all know can have an adverse effect on results.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Would have helped somewhat if the club had negotiated using the Boleyn Ground's stewarding.
For reasons of loyalty aside they would have handled this situation a damn site better than the stewards there now.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Doombar

Post by Doombar »

ToneLoc wrote:Would have helped somewhat if the club had negotiated using the Boleyn Ground's stewarding.
For reasons of loyalty aside they would have handled this situation a damn site better than the stewards there now.
http://kumb.com/story.php?id=130285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems like they are not wanted.