Jurgen Klopp

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Jurgen Klopp

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 pm I still think City are a better side than Liverpool and Pep a better manager than Klopp. He certainly has more class. The dippers have had more than their fair share of luck and decisions this term and City's only real weakness of switching off sometimes has cost them the league this season.

If City go on to win a cup double and the CL then I think that's a much greater achievement than Liverpool winning the League and cements City's place as the best team - certainly in England and possibly in Europe, although Bayern Munich have a very rightful claim to that accolade as well tbf.
Agreed. De Bruyne is the best player in the PL for me. I just think it is very hard to keep winning the PL Two in the row is hard but three is almost impossible these days with the quality. City suffered when their back 4 got injured. Had Mendy and Laporte been fit they would have won it.

I would love City to win all those trophies. It would shut the self-righteous scousers up.

Liverpool deserved to win it this season no doubt but they had a lot of luck this season especially when they were winning all those games 1-0 to some very lucky and some very dubious events.

That said, the media drive me mad how they cream themselves over Liverpool and Man United all the time.

Foden is quality but playing with Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Sterling and Aguero has to have helped and he has a bright future ahead.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Just compare klopps interview with Lampards, who had every right to be fucked off.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Always reminds me of dear old Red rum.

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo »

h69 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:47 am What a grade A prick the guy is. All very nice and a media lovey when they are winning but last night his behaviour was appalling again. Its not the first time.

The guy was an absolute cunt when asked whether his team (who lost 4-0 FFS) were really up for it. A fair question in my opinion given the hammering they got. He was the same when they were knocked out of the CL.

What a cuntwaffle !
Totally agree - can't stand the toothy fucking grin when they've won but love his miserable ugly mug when they've lost.

Agree that he should be angry when they lose but he could also be a little gracious in defeat.

Fuck him though, I hate everything that fucking club stands for.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:07 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 pm I still think City are a better side than Liverpool and Pep a better manager than Klopp. He certainly has more class. The dippers have had more than their fair share of luck and decisions this term and City's only real weakness of switching off sometimes has cost them the league this season.

If City go on to win a cup double and the CL then I think that's a much greater achievement than Liverpool winning the League and cements City's place as the best team - certainly in England and possibly in Europe, although Bayern Munich have a very rightful claim to that accolade as well tbf.
Agreed. De Bruyne is the best player in the PL for me. I just think it is very hard to keep winning the PL Two in the row is hard but three is almost impossible these days with the quality. City suffered when their back 4 got injured. Had Mendy and Laporte been fit they would have won it.

I would love City to win all those trophies. It would shut the self-righteous scousers up.

Liverpool deserved to win it this season no doubt but they had a lot of luck this season especially when they were winning all those games 1-0 to some very lucky and some very dubious events.

That said, the media drive me mad how they cream themselves over Liverpool and Man United all the time.

Foden is quality but playing with Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Sterling and Aguero has to have helped and he has a bright future ahead.
Let`s be honest,a crazy VAR decision v Spurs cost them maybe winning the lot last year in the CL..They`d have rolled Ajax in the Semi and played the scousers in the Final.

You are right,City do not get enough praise under Pep.Like I said in this thread,they are the best English side,I have ever seen and numero uno for entertainment.