Jurgen Klopp

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Jurgen Klopp

Post by h69 »

What a grade A prick the guy is. All very nice and a media lovey when they are winning but last night his behaviour was appalling again. Its not the first time.

The guy was an absolute cunt when asked whether his team (who lost 4-0 FFS) were really up for it. A fair question in my opinion given the hammering they got. He was the same when they were knocked out of the CL.

What a cuntwaffle !

Castiron

Re: Jurgen Klopp

Post by Castiron »

h69 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:47 am What a grade A prick the guy is. All very nice and a media lovey when they are winning but last night his behaviour was appalling again. Its not the first time.

The guy was an absolute cunt when asked whether his team (who lost 4-0 FFS) were really up for it. A fair question in my opinion given the hammering they got. He was the same when they were knocked out of the CL.

What a cuntwaffle !
It's Liverpool mate. You can't upset them. Ask Danny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... tihad.html

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Said it before. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. I expect sports people, players and management, to have the raving hump when being interviewed immediately after a defeat.

In any case those post natch interview questions are usually so banal it must grate on the interviewee to actually have to give them the dignity of a response. Can't comment about Klopp's interview specifically because I don't usually watch the post match stuff anyway but my view is just a general observation.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Castiron wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:06 am
h69 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:47 am What a grade A prick the guy is. All very nice and a media lovey when they are winning but last night his behaviour was appalling again. Its not the first time.

What a cuntwaffle !

I do agree with Danny about some of City's players..The likes of De Bruyne and Sterling are just Rolls Royce players..Foden is going to be some player too.If Southgate don't put him in the next England squad,then he must have a screw loose.

I think that make Klopp's achievement so much more incredible.

Personally,I LOVE watching City.Man U had some great teams,but City are poetry in motion.Just an absolute joy.I know people will disagree,but I think last year's City was the greatest English team,I have ever seen and only Barcelona under Pep were better.

The guard of honor?Yeah,I think Liverpool deserved that.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:29 am
Castiron wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:06 am

I do agree with Danny about some of City's players..The likes of De Bruyne and Sterling are just rolls Royce players..Foden is going to be some player too.If Southgate don't put him in the next England squad,then he must have a screw loose.

I suppose that make Klopp's achievement so much more incredible.

Personally,I LOVE watching City.Man U had some great teams,but City are poetry in motion.Just an absolute joy.I know people will disagree,but I think last year's City was the greatest English team,I have ever seen and only Barcelona under Pep were better.

Bloody hell Terry, Sterling must have really impressed you last night. Wasn't he the most over rated player in the country a few day's back ? ;) ;) ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:32 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:29 am

I do agree with Danny about some of City's players..The likes of De Bruyne and Sterling are just rolls Royce players..Foden is going to be some player too.If Southgate don't put him in the next England squad,then he must have a screw loose.

I suppose that make Klopp's achievement so much more incredible.

Bloody hell Terry, Sterling must have really impressed you last night. Wasn't he the most over rated player in the country a few day's back ? ;) ;) ;)
He sure was :D Let`s be honest on his day,he can be unplayable.He had gone off the boil in the past 3 months..Last night he proved that.Him,KDB & Foden,a joy to watch..Just a pity VAR ruled out the 5th.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I can't stand the arrogant speccie cunt.

Never have.

Sort of face that's made for punching.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:48 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:32 am

He sure was :D Let`s be honest on his day,he can be unplayable.He had gone off the boil in the past 3 months..Last night he proved that.Him,KDB & Foden,a joy to watch..Just a pity VAR ruled out the 5th.
That VAR decision was one of the less shocking ones in this week's games. The one in the Sheffiedl v Spurs game was a total joke. Surely that law needs changing. The one in our game took almost four minutes to sort out FFS. Whatever happened to "clear and obvious error" ? And the penalty that Everton got was a little bit iffy imo. I couldn't tell if it was Ndidi or the Everton bloke who touched it with his hand.

Imo there's got to be a lot of improvements to the way VAR is used before next season starts.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I still think City are a better side than Liverpool and Pep a better manager than Klopp. He certainly has more class. The dippers have had more than their fair share of luck and decisions this term and City's only real weakness of switching off sometimes has cost them the league this season.

If City go on to win a cup double and the CL then I think that's a much greater achievement than Liverpool winning the League and cements City's place as the best team - certainly in England and possibly in Europe, although Bayern Munich have a very rightful claim to that accolade as well tbf.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:25 am Said it before. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. I expect sports people, players and management, to have the raving hump when being interviewed immediately after a defeat.

In any case those post natch interview questions are usually so banal it must grate on the interviewee to actually have to give them the dignity of a response. Can't comment about Klopp's interview specifically because I don't usually watch the post match stuff anyway but my view is just a general observation.
There are many people who can react badly to losing to a certain extent but Klopp becomes a cunt when interviewed and people are not lauding his team. There is a difference. That is not only bad sportsmanship but downright rude to a guy just trying to do his job. It seems Klopp does it almost every time they lose.

Tough if banality grates on them, it is a legal responsibility as part of the premier league that they are happy to sign up for and goes with the hundreds of thousands they earn....poor things.

I dont see why 'were your team properly motivated or prepared ?' not being a perfectly reasonable question to ask the manager of a team that was beaten 4-0 but hardly lost a game all season.