West Ham vs Watford Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: West Ham vs Watford Official Match Thread

Post by palerider »

Europe here we come.

:lol:

But joking aside, and it hurts me to say it, we'd be playing at Huddersfield next season if Mr Dead had stayed. Moyes did what it says on the tin.

I suppose Huddersfield's in Europe though.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:01 pm Come on, own up, whose pants filled up when that cunt scored for them? Mine weren't full but there were a few cobnuts in my Calvin's. 😁
Mrs Pale, after experimenting with water sports, has taken things up a notch so the pants-filling is now a daily treat my learned friend.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Morning,

First emotion was sheer relief, followed by frustration, why the fuck do we make it so difficult for ourselves ?
A combination of 3 good goals and watford poor finishing, it could well have been so different, we didn`t look comfortable defending at all.

All that said, job done, JUST

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:37 pm shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass

There you go MK.....Holiday money in the bag.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep that's my day coach trip to Great Yarmouth sorted.... :lol: ....

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Why is anyone responding to the bedwetting wind up merchant?

He loves it when you do, just ignore the cunt.

Overall I found it interesting that in the last two games with Noble playing in the 10 role with Soucek and Rice behind we've score 7 and only conceded 1. Moyes tactical genius?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

First of all Congrats to Captain Nobes 500 games for us ...Top Top Bloke...well done...

Think this Present side is as frustrating as any we've ever had...I keep saying it..it's a fucking good squad of players,
need a couple spots sorting....Good reliable steady FBs are a must...and a priority,and we must find someone
to sit centre MF and create....Eventually want Anderson in there,also would bring Haller in for Fornals...to have a
front 3 of Haller Micky,Bowen/Yarmo...(Which think will happen...if Moyes stays,which TBH ...looks like it now.)
Soucek/Rice...and the creative bod....it's working OK with Nobes...but next year gonna need a bit more in there.
Not getting Fornals at moment,still undecided....but would def have any of Lanza,Jack,Anderson if fit and firing, ahead of
him at moment,works hard and has flashes...but something missing,lacks a bit of awareness maybe,needs to get head up.
Oggy Played well again...prob was MOTM and we won 3-1 ...weird...sums us up .... :lol:
Johnson had a nice game...got high hopes for him..

3-0 up and still can't relax...went to sleep 2nd half...a better side might have got back into that...one day we'll learn a game
is 95 mins...till then we'll struggle....110% for 90 mins is the only way...you switch off...you lose.
Soon as we revert to getting back behind the ball and sitting....sides start taking over...we have to keep pressing
and hustling when they're in possession..

But chuffed and pleased with the win...I really didn't want us dropping...don't think would have forced the owners hand...
Less someone comes with silly money...got em for another couple years by the looks...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:17 am First of all Congrats to Captain Nobes 500 games for us ...Top Top Bloke...well done...

Think this Present side is as frustrating as any we've ever had...I keep saying it..it's a fucking good squad of players,
need a couple spots sorting....Good reliable steady FBs are a must...and a priority,and we must find someone
to sit centre MF and create....Eventually want Anderson in there,also would bring Haller in for Fornals...to have a
front 3 of Haller Micky,Bowen/Yarmo...(Which think will happen...if Moyes stays,which TBH ...looks like it now.)
Soucek/Rice...and the creative bod....it's working OK with Nobes...but next year gonna need a bit more in there.
Not getting Fornals at moment,still undecided....but would def have any of Lanza,Jack,Anderson if fit and firing, ahead of
him at moment,works hard and has flashes...but something missing,lacks a bit of awareness maybe,needs to get head up.
Oggy Played well again...prob was MOTM and we won 3-1 ...weird...sums us up .... :lol:

3-0 up and still can't relax...went to sleep 2nd half...a better side might have got back into that...one day we'll learn a game
is 95 mins...till then we'll struggle....110% for 90 mins is the only way...you switch off...you lose.
Soon as we revert to getting back behind the ball and sitting....sides start taking over...we have to keep pressing

But chuffed and pleased with the win...I really didn't want us dropping...don't think would have forced the owners hand...
Less someone comes with silly money...got em for another couple years by the looks...
I think it would be a mistake to leave Fornals out tbh. Another assist last night for Antonio's goal. I like him. He keeps it simple and seems to spot openings quickly. Not a spectacular player by any means but imo he's going to play an important role.

Think you're right about the owners. Stuck with them until they can cash in without any penalty. Think they'll be off then tbh. They aren't getting any younger.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:22 am
mkhammer wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:17 am First of all Congrats to Captain Nobes 500 games for us ...Top Top Bloke...well done...

I think it would be a mistake to leave Fornals out tbh. Another assist last night for Antonio's goal. I like him. He keeps it simple and seems to spot openings quickly. Not a spectacular player by any means but imo he's going to play an important role.

Think you're right about the owners. Stuck with them until they can cash in without any penalty. Think they'll be off then tbh. They aren't getting any younger.

Thats the Prob mate...we need a bit of Class, Flair, bit off Magic in there...is why would give Anderson the Nod
over him....Find meself going.. yeah good player ..loads of potential...gotta start him to...Err..not so sure really,we have
better on bench....
But someone will be off....wont be him or Anderson...so def one of Lanza or Jack...not room for all of them....theres
only really one space available for the 4 of them now...we have 5 of the MF/Strikers positions more or less sorted..
Still got Nobes in that as well.,,,getting a bit crowded there.

Haller must start as well eventually...we've got a class player there...got to get it out of him,get him in the game,
can see him and Anderson getting on...not really had a chance yet..

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Anderson won’t be here next season

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

punkrockhammer wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:53 pm Anderson won’t be here next season
Fingers crossed