Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
hd1

Re: Official Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Post by hd1 »

punkrockhammer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:36 pm
No crowds, protests outside the ground, and nasty songs don’t hurt them

It needs to get physical
[/quote]
Wow, inciting and condoning violence now,

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:36 am Every other PL club has signed, or is in the process of signing, decent players to strengthen their squad.

West Ham were legally bound to sign Soucek.

And on top of that they've added this bloke, who I'm sure is a lovely lad.

Dirty fucking shyster bastards bleeding the club dry using coronavirus as a convenient excuse.

It needs to get physical
By physical I assume you mean more of what went on during the Burnley game a couple of years ago. What exactly would that achieve ? Even if crowds are allowed back soon a repeat of the scenes that happened that day could lead to ground closure and, worse, possible points deductions which, given that we are one of several clubs who are expected to be fighting against relegation, could be the difference between remaining in the PL or dropping out of it.

The only way the owners will be replaced is if and when somebody with a bulging bank balance comes along and makes an offer they can't refuse. And as the world is rumoured to be about to enter a recession to end all recessions that isn't likely to happen for a very long time.

There is of course another possibility. The dwarf is 71 and Dribbly is 84 so I suppose it's possible that nature will intervene.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:33 pm The only way the owners will be replaced is if and when somebody with a bulging bank balance comes along and makes an offer they can't refuse. And as the world is rumoured to be about to enter a recession to end all recessions that isn't likely to happen for a very long time.
This is the reality of our Club, although the 'recession' is very different to previous ones as weirdly investors still have huge funds and see value in many different markets

The other reality is, despite the hysteria being whipped up, is that the Club is worth substantially more sitting top half of the Premier League than it is languishing in the Championship.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

hd1 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:25 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:33 pm Yep once again I’ll say it ...

We need a left back ,well AND a Right Back desperately.

So what do they do ?

Flog an extremely promising left winger to finance ...

A left winger :roll: https://www.hammers.news/uncategorized/ ... -big-time/
Why, why ,why do you believe all this crap?
Why why why do you believe that I believe all this crap ?

By the way . I didn’t believe the club would sell Diangana.
Bring back Jonathon !

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

hd1 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:26 pm

It needs to get physical
[/quote]

I’m not condoning it, you fucking idiot

I’m saying that verbals don’t work on them. We can post and sing what we like about them, it has no effect

I was stating that only when they feel threatened do they actually feel any kind of concern, such as the Burnley game
Last edited by punkrockhammer on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:33 pm

It needs to get physical
By physical I assume you mean more of what went on during the Burnley game a couple of years ago. What exactly would that achieve ? Even if crowds are allowed back soon a repeat of the scenes that happened that day could lead to ground closure and, worse, possible points deductions which, given that we are one of several clubs who are expected to be fighting against relegation, could be the difference between remaining in the PL or dropping out of it.

The only way the owners will be replaced is if and when somebody with a bulging bank balance comes along and makes an offer they can't refuse. And as the world is rumoured to be about to enter a recession to end all recessions that isn't likely to happen for a very long time.

There is of course another possibility. The dwarf is 71 and Dribbly is 84 so I suppose it's possible that nature will intervene.
Stuff like Burnley is exactly what I mean and it’s happened once before, stuff like Diangana going and not getting the defence strengthened will mean it likely happens again. People get frustrated and eventually realise their words do fuck all. Lets be honest, we’ve had a reputation in the past for being less than gentlemanly

After Burnley they reacted, because it rattled them. It’s the only way they’ll ever listen

As for no crowds, we’ll probably play better without them

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

hd1 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:26 pm

It needs to get physical
[/quote]

Sullivan is taking advantage,because there are fans.He knows he can and is laughing big time at us.His mate is the agent doing the deal for Diangana,so there will be a nice cut in the deal for him.

These people are total c**ts.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 pm Why why why do you believe that I believe all this crap ?
Why would you post links to rumours you don't believe?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

punkrockhammer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:22 pm I’m not condoning it, you fucking idiot

I’m saying that verbals don’t work on them. We can post and sing what we like about them, it has no effect

I was stating that only when they feel threatened do they actually feel any kind of concern, such as the Burnley game
So you don't think then that the protest should get physical, even though you think it is the only way they would react?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:55 pm Sullivan is taking advantage,because there are fans.He knows he can and is laughing big time at us.His mate is the agent doing the deal for Diangana,so there will be a nice cut in the deal for him.

These people are total c**ts.
Tel, do you genuinely think he is considering selling Diangana so he can take a "nice cut" from his Agent mate?

The bloke owns the club, if he wants he could keep all the money by 'repaying' part of the loan, he doesn't need any cut.