Wigan relegated.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Wigan relegated.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Well I'm choked
Choked it wasn't the national League.
Goodbye good riddance auf weidersehen, hope you never come back, stinking horrible shithole of a place, full of inbred whippet raping, pigeon molesting freaks.

I feel much better now and quite happy if truth be told.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

punkrockhammer

Re: Wigan relegated.

Post by punkrockhammer »

Wigan used to have one of the best record stores in the U.K. - now it’s just a BMX shop

But why have they been docked points this season and Sheffield Wednesday haven’t?

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

punkrockhammer wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm Wigan used to have one of the best record stores in the U.K. - now it’s just a BMX shop

But why have they been docked points this season and Sheffield Wednesday haven’t?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53637173

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Wigan relegated.

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

punkrockhammer wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm Wigan used to have one of the best record stores in the U.K. - now it’s just a BMX shop

I think Sheffield will get theirs deducted next season. Different offence apparently.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:34 pm Well I'm choked
Goodbye good riddance auf weidersehen, hope you never come back, stinking horrible shithole of a place, full of inbred whippet raping, pigeon molesting freaks.

Did you have a bad experience in Wigan old boy?
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Wigan were deducted points (effective immediately) for entering administration.

Sheff Weds were deducted points (applicable next season) for infringing spending rules. Charlton are apparently challenging whether the point deduction should be applied this season rather than next.
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:40 am Wigan were deducted points (effective immediately) for entering administration.

Sheff Weds were deducted points (applicable next season) for infringing spending rules. Charlton are apparently challenging whether the point deduction should be applied this season rather than next.
And I wonder which club would be spared relegation if Wednesday's points deduction was applied to this season's points tally.

Watch this space mate. Charlton are the next ex PL club to find themselves in extremely difficult financial waters. I bet those fans who wanted that Du Chatelet bloke ousted as owner are delighted with the present board of directors who took over from him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:34 pm Well I'm choked

I concur my learned friend.

The webbed-fingered pie eaters deserve all they get and more, after they've pulled out of their Sisters' that is.

Fuck 'em and all who sail in them.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:28 am
Flairon wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:40 am Wigan were deducted points (effective immediately) for entering administration.

And I wonder which club would be spared relegation if Wednesday's points deduction was applied to this season's points tally.

Watch this space mate. Charlton are the next ex PL club to find themselves in extremely difficult financial waters. I bet those fans who wanted that Du Chatelet bloke ousted as owner are delighted with the present board of directors who took over from him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No doubt
Flairon