Felippe Anderson: The question that requires an answer

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Felippe Anderson: The question that requires an answer

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:24 pm Someone please remind me, is Anderson world class?
I am going to give you this one. :o :o .His been a massive let down.

Tbh,his confidence is shot to bits.His not doing what he did in our first season.He never takes a player on now..We got rid of a promising winger to keep him.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Trouble is with this fucking freeloader is no other cunt wants him ditto Lanzini.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

what a fickle bunch , a lot of fans were calling for Anderson , Haller , Yarmalenko and Lanzini to start against Wolves .
Tonight Moyes changes the fullbacks from the reserve team :roll: puts Johnson on the right after playing so well on the left and brings in Cresswell on the left and drops Ashby .
Wilshere gets dropped and Noble gets brought in , obviously because he hustles and has creativity :roll: , to play next to Snodgrass , to give us players in midfield with experience in the premier league ( maybe to much experience :idea: ) .
Best of all though when we need a defensive midfielder in the middle up against the inform team in the league who have brought in two of the best midfielders in europe and their manager is actually playing them in a cup game after playing at the weekend , Moyes plays Rice as a CB .
I don't really blame any of the players tonight , this lose is down to poor management , if Moyes wasn't taking the cup seriously why even make the changes he made , not sure what he thought would happen playing Noble , Snodgrass and Lanzini in midfield , up against Allan , Sigurdsson , Rodríguez and Richarlison .
Anyway onwards and upwards in the league is the focus , by all accounts .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:55 pm what a fickle bunch , a lot of fans were calling for Anderson , Haller , Yarmalenko and Lanzini to start against Wolves .
Tonight Moyes changes the fullbacks from the reserve team :roll: puts Johnson on the right after playing so well on the left and brings in Cresswell on the left and drops Ashby .
Wilshere gets dropped and Noble gets brought in , obviously because he hustles and has creativity :roll: , to play next to Snodgrass , to give us players in midfield with experience in the premier league ( maybe to much experience :idea: ) .
Best of all though when we need a defensive midfielder in the middle up against the inform team in the league who have brought in two of the best midfielders in europe and their manager is actually playing them in a cup game after playing at the weekend , Moyes plays Rice as a CB .
I don't really blame any of the players tonight , this lose is down to poor management , if Moyes wasn't taking the cup seriously why even make the changes he made , not sure what he thought would happen playing Noble , Snodgrass and Lanzini in midfield , up against Allan , Sigurdsson , Rodríguez and Richarlison .
Anyway onwards and upwards in the league is the focus , by all accounts .
Confirmed here Clay . https://www.football.london/west-ham-un ... s-19027687
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

If the fuck wit Sullivan wasnt being so quiet i bet his words would be " We really wanted to progress in this competition to put some silverware in our cabinet.". Or maybe " Shit thats 50k down the swanee".

IEither Moyes is bullshitting us about taking the cup serious, which dont show on the way he ran the show last night, or hes giving
Sullivan a good arse licking by ensuring we never even had a chance of progressing. " Lubbly jubbly " says Sullivan, " I have probably saved a bob or three. "
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

I just think he's pining for the fjords.

Felipe Anderson....beautiful plumage.

Another Brazilian to keep him company is all that's needed.

That Neymar geezer's quite good.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

SNAFU.......

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 am If the fuck wit Sullivan wasnt being so quiet i bet his words would be " We really wanted to progress in this competition to put some silverware in our cabinet.". Or maybe " Shit thats 50k down the swanee".

IEither Moyes is bullshitting us about taking the cup serious, which dont show on the way he ran the show last night, or hes giving
Sullivan a good arse licking by ensuring we never even had a chance of progressing. " Lubbly jubbly " says Sullivan, " I have probably saved a bob or three. "
Sullivan said on Talksport,it was costing us money being in the competition.

We knew beforehand where his priorities lied.That`s why we were never going through.

Moyes was given his orders..No subs and play the oldest midfielders at the club

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:11 am
eskimo joe wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 am If the fuck wit Sullivan wasnt being so quiet i bet his words would be " We really wanted to progress in this competition to put some silverware in our cabinet.". Or maybe " Shit thats 50k down the swanee".

Sullivan said on Talksport,it was costing us money being in the competition.

We knew beforehand where his priorities lied.That`s why we were never going through.

Moyes was given his orders..No subs and play the oldest midfielders at the club
Yep, agree there, no other explanation of his team tactics . Man has no pride, but i guessed that when he chose to return. He seems little better than the three arse piles, Money, money money.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

h69

Post by h69 »

I think thats all a load of conspiracy nonsense. More that the players that played last night are really not good enough and why most of them were not in the team that beat Wolves.

They had their chance, they are not good enough and that includes Anderson, Lanzini and Haller.

As for Johnson....he was supposed to be a RB anyway and everyone was calling for us to play a strong side so they would have been crucified for putting the kids in. That side should have been better than losing 4-1 but the difference between the team of seniors last night and the one on Sunday is that the one on Sunday works hard and this one does not. The result shows that.

Personally I would have had no issue with Ashby playing but Everton are a strong side and the side they picked was a lot better than ours....simple.

And to think that some people still want Lanzini or Anderson over Fornals in the side.