Time for Noble to be dropped...

Chat about anything football related here!
MitchFY66

Time for Noble to be dropped...

Post by MitchFY66 »

Sorry to bring up this topic again, and, to be fair to Nobes, there's no way we can use him as a scapegoat for todays game.
However, I think today is further evidence that he needs to be dropped. He's going back to the old Noble, barely a shadow of the player he was last season. For me, today's game was screaming out for an anchor like Nordtveit.
Love Noble-and his passion-to bits. But, after signing about 13 players in the summer window, I don't think we can justify starting him based on his past 4 premier league games.
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

Brookbonds73

Re: Time for Noble to be dropped...

Post by Brookbonds73 »

MitchFY66 wrote:Sorry to bring up this topic again, and, to be fair to Nobes, there's no way we can use him as a scapegoat for todays game.
However, I think today is further evidence that he needs to be dropped. He's going back to the old Noble, barely a shadow of the player he was last season. For me, today's game was screaming out for an anchor like Nordtveit.
Love Noble-and his passion-to bits. But, after signing about 13 players in the summer window, I don't think we can justify starting him based on his past 4 premier league games.
But out of those 13 or so players Mitch, we have.
1. Nordtveit, juries out on him.
2. Arbeloa, fuck knows when he's fit.
3. Zaza, to early to say.
4. Tore, championship player
5. Ayew, fucked til 2017
6. Fletcher, shows some promise
7. Masuaku, not to bad, but no cresswell
8. Calleri, as Zaza
9. Martinez, lucky to ever play in first team.
10. Fernandes, as above.
11. Feghouli, probably working in a kebab shop somewhere, unavailable til 2018
12 and 13, dead
Add to that we have Carroll whose keeping the NHS busy and Sakho whose last whereabouts were the funny house at broadmore and it seems Slavs stuck with Nobes for the foreseeable.
Plus Slav doesn't seem to have the faintest idea of what his best eleven should be, it all boils down to the fact that we're in a bit of a pickle.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post by 1001 »

When you put it that way, it looks as if we're completely fucked :oops:
The only West Ham fan in the village...

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

MitchFY66 wrote:Sorry to bring up this topic again, and, to be fair to Nobes, there's no way we can use him as a scapegoat for todays game.
I would prefer Oxford.

1) He is a real footballer
2) he can see a pass and complete one

and before anyone asks whether we should have kept Alex Song.the obvious answer is yes.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Brook, those last two ,how dead are they?

H4L

Post by H4L »

Had poor game as did most of the team. Needs a serious kick up the arse

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Always too slow, too negative and likely to give a booking away around the box

His idol status is a fucking joke

JayK

Post by JayK »

Sorry but you're saying you're not using Nobes as a scapegoat but he has to be dropped. Sounds like you're making him a scapegoat to me.
Are you saying he's been the only one who has played bad this season so far?
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Mikeveep wrote:Brook, those last two ,how dead are they?
Either dead or, extremely sleepy.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

FFS lads, all a bit knee jerk. We got right royally fucked by Bournemouth last year, started very badly at home. Beyond terrible today, but it's FOUR games.