Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5927
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 179
x 165

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am
Flairon wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:24 am


At best, it is naive to suggest that racism does not exist on the U.K.

Whilst I may live in the States I was born and bred in the U.K. and still have plenty of family and friends there.
That is true but not against black people...there is more racism against white people here than there is against minorities yet someone mentions it and they get sacked from their job. This positive discrimination needs to stop. I accept black people were discriminated against in this country in the past but that really does not happen any more.

Ok, there are the odd moron shouting abuse but there are outliers like that against every race.

Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.

I live here, if anything, it is turning into Londonistan.
Spot on.

I had a similar debate with a fella on another media site.

I said,if anything you lot have an advantage over me.If we have similar qualifications going for a job,you will get it every time..I said it racism works both ways too,so don`t pretend black people aren't.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 11429
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 36
x 215

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am


Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.
Whilst I basically agree with your point about racism not being an issue in this country I will say it isn't just the left wingers who can be led like sheep. There are plenty who espouse right wing views who are similarly led by the nose but if asked to articulate their views are totally incapable of doing so.
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 9378
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 98
x 145

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 am
h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am


Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.
Whilst I basically agree with your point about racism not being an issue in this country I will say it isn't just the left wingers who can be led like sheep. There are plenty who espouse right wing views who are similarly led by the nose but if asked to articulate their views are totally incapable of doing so.
This is, in part because only those on one side of the argument are allowed to express their views in public without fear of stigmatisation, fear of losing their jobs/business and becoming subject to an angry mob hate crusade.
Democracy my arse.

Best example of this is LinkedIn.
For your acceptance-craving narcissist.... just stick some self-righteous stuff on there and watch the thousands of like-minded luvvies give you a thumbs up.
It’s good for business.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

User avatar
h69
Posts: 4424
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
x 175
x 104

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 am
h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am


Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.
Whilst I basically agree with your point about racism not being an issue in this country I will say it isn't just the left wingers who can be led like sheep. There are plenty who espouse right wing views who are similarly led by the nose but if asked to articulate their views are totally incapable of doing so.

Shout Black Lives Matter......get called an activist
Shout White Lives Matter...get called a racist.

FFS these idiots have set race relations back 20 years in this country.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 6098
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 58
x 114

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am
Flairon wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:24 am


At best, it is naive to suggest that racism does not exist on the U.K.

Whilst I may live in the States I was born and bred in the U.K. and still have plenty of family and friends there.
That is true but not against black people...there is more racism against white people here than there is against minorities yet someone mentions it and they get sacked from their job. This positive discrimination needs to stop. I accept black people were discriminated against in this country in the past but that really does not happen any more.

Ok, there are the odd moron shouting abuse but there are outliers like that against every race.

Why do I get worked up about it ? Because the left wing sheep who follow this nonsense make our country look like it has a problem when their idols like Joshua and Hamilton who are over priviliged complain their race is oppressed. That problem does not exist.
It is nothing of the sort and gives cities like London, which is a very cosmopolitan city, a really bad name.

I live here, if anything, it is turning into Londonistan.
What really Bugs and infuriates me is....People like Lewis Hamilton denying they are as much White as they are Black,

They could be using that as a Message..use it to bring People together...Not I'm mixed race but I'm fuckin the white
bit off...

Obama Should have been the first MIXED RACE President,not the first Black one...
How can you be a Good President/Person come to that and deny the existence of one of your Parents.

Think said on here before not sure...they use the one drop scenario...Meaning one drop of "Black" blood means
you're Black,which was introduced by the Slave Traders themselves as a way of keeping segregation.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 4220
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 74
x 69

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by andyginbrasil »

Watching the PSG match yesterday brought it home, Neymar played the racist card after deservedly being sent off, was he abused or is he using it as an excuse to take the focus off his sending off, again. There lies the problem we are going to face with this BLM crap, some, and I only mean a small majority, are going to milk this latest political crap to their own benefit and in my opinion making the the problem worse..... I'm sure apart from the usual banter there is very little racism between the professional footballers, but that is only my opinion as is Neymar yesterday was not racially abused....cheating lying cunt

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 3889
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 39
x 275

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The race card has been used for fucking years mainly to hide their inadequacies ,skills and social etiquette in mainstream everyday life
I’ve said before it will go off big time when all back to work normally

Didn’t know fuck all about Neymars little spat but has always seemed a right fucking Lemon.

BLM anti white race hate organisation.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 11429
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 36
x 215

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 am


Whilst I basically agree with your point about racism not being an issue in this country I will say it isn't just the left wingers who can be led like sheep. There are plenty who espouse right wing views who are similarly led by the nose but if asked to articulate their views are totally incapable of doing so.

Shout Black Lives Matter......get called an activist
Shout White Lives Matter...get called a racist.

FFS these idiots have set race relations back 20 years in this country.
That may well be correct. I think you have a point about them setting back race relations, although I think the silent majority, White, black or Asian would probably agree with you and pay no heed to the so called activists.

However the point was that it is not simply left wingers who mindlessly follow the rantings of fanatics. There are plenty of mindless fools on the left, certainly, but equally there are mindless fools on the right who will believe anything they are told. It's simply that at the moment we have an absurd, left wing driven, organisation that is receiving attention. But back in the 80's and 90's it was the NF and the BM who were the wacky cause of the month.

And if we're going to shout anything wouldn't "All Ives Matter" be a better alternative to either the white or black alternatives.?
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 3889
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 39
x 275

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:19 pm
h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm



Shout Black Lives Matter......get called an activist
Shout White Lives Matter...get called a racist.

FFS these idiots have set race relations back 20 years in this country.
That may well be correct. I think you have a point about them setting back race relations, although I think the silent majority, White, black or Asian would probably agree with you and pay no heed to the so called activists.

However the point was that it is not simply left wingers who mindlessly follow the rantings of fanatics. There are plenty of mindless fools on the left, certainly, but equally there are mindless fools on the right who will believe anything they are told. It's simply that at the moment we have an absurd, left wing driven, organisation that is receiving attention. But back in the 80's and 90's it was the NF and the BM who were the wacky cause of the month.

And if we're going to shout anything wouldn't "All Ives Matter" be a better alternative to either the white or black alternatives.?
All lives matter is deemed racist as it doesn’t focus enough on the black man.

User avatar
h69
Posts: 4424
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
x 175
x 104

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by h69 »

:mrgreen:
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:19 pm
h69 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm



Shout Black Lives Matter......get called an activist
Shout White Lives Matter...get called a racist.

FFS these idiots have set race relations back 20 years in this country.
That may well be correct. I think you have a point about them setting back race relations, although I think the silent majority, White, black or Asian would probably agree with you and pay no heed to the so called activists.

However the point was that it is not simply left wingers who mindlessly follow the rantings of fanatics. There are plenty of mindless fools on the left, certainly, but equally there are mindless fools on the right who will believe anything they are told. It's simply that at the moment we have an absurd, left wing driven, organisation that is receiving attention. But back in the 80's and 90's it was the NF and the BM who were the wacky cause of the month.

And if we're going to shout anything wouldn't "All Ives Matter" be a better alternative to either the white or black alternatives.?
I'm not suggesting that only left wing people are like sheep but I'm just discussing this issue at present and it is driven by the moronic left.

And apparently 'All Lives Matter' is also racist and you get shouted down for saying it being told you don't understand and need educating.....cunts.

Like I said...their tagline should be 'Only black lives matter' as that is how they are behaving.

Post Reply