Jarrod Bowen

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Jarrod Bowen

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:29 pm Numbnuts looking like the prize plum he is again, oh and 2 assists for Fornals the other player he likes to slate.
Fornals is shit.....

BBC Sport "Since the start of last season, Pablo Fornals has assisted more goals in the Premier League than any other player for West Ham (six)."

😂
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:24 pm
Towie wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:29 pm Numbnuts looking like the prize plum he is again, oh and 2 assists for Fornals the other player he likes to slate.
Fornals is shit.....

BBC Sport "Since the start of last season, Pablo Fornals has assisted more goals in the Premier League than any other player for West Ham (six)."

😂
Tbh Jay I'm surprised it's as few as 6. Two more tonight of course. I suppose it's what is meant by an assist. I'm assuming it's the immediate pass preceding the goal, such as the free kick from which Bowen scored, as well as his shot that came back off the post, again for Bowen to take advantage, But he was also involved in moves , particularly in the "re-start" games where his ability to spot an opening led to a chance being created by other players. One of the goals against Chelsea being a case in point.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Tbf ,you have got one or two things rights.,,,But come on,99% Numbers? :lol:
:lol:
Alright, 98%.

:lol: :lol:
I can`t remember you making 900 predictions? :?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

A broken clock is always right twice a day

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

crazy ant it

thought if they played Haller drop Fornals and play Antonio in his place we would be stronger
and that was after the wolves game

still think that team last night with Antonio and Haller switching around up top between them would be a handful
but you cant argue about Fornals effort last night or in previous games

whufc_crest

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:29 am crazy ant it

thought if they played Haller drop Fornals and play Antonio in his place we would be stronger

still think that team last night with Antonio and Haller switching around up top between them would be a handful

whufc_crest
I don`t want to put a curse on it,but Antonio up front is less likely to get injured. On the wings he tends to sprint a lot more and gets tight or pulled hamstrings.Up front,he uses more his strenghth,rather than his pace.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:55 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Fornals is shit.....

😂
Tbh Jay I'm surprised it's as few as 6. Two more tonight of course. I suppose it's what is meant by an assist. I'm assuming it's the immediate pass preceding the goal, such as the free kick from which Bowen scored, as well as his shot that came back off the post, again for Bowen to take advantage, But he was also involved in moves , particularly in the "re-start" games where his ability to spot an opening led to a chance being created by other players. One of the goals against Chelsea being a case in point.
You're absolutely right Whiskey. I do think he's a bit slow and lightweight but he can certainly pick a pass
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:29 am crazy ant it

whufc_crest
Fornals would be one of the first names on my team sheet tbh. Look back at the goals we scored in the re start period and you'll see how many times he was involved, either with the final "assist" pass or creating the opening in the first place. And as you say he always gives 100%.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:43 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:55 pm

You're absolutely right Whiskey. I do think he's a bit slow and lightweight but he can certainly pick a pass
And looks to put in a lot of work pressing the opposition .

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:51 am
JayK wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:43 am

And looks to put in a lot of work pressing the opposition .
He does indeed. Whether he's any good at getting the ball back is another matter. Pressing is important in a team like ours.
COYI!!!