Latest takeover.......this is karma

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Latest takeover.......this is karma

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:15 am
h69 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:23 pm

I hear he is quite a nice guy and really does not make any of the decisions that wind the fans up....those are down to Sullivan, so that was a bit harsh to be honest
Not really he loves trying to be the Everyone's favourite( Werthers original) Grandad persona
In reality he adores the pound note and please don't believe there's no way he helps little bollocks make decisions, a very crafty old man not very truthful with us either is he tut tut.
Happy to stay in the background whilst the fucking midget gets all or most of the flak the sly old fox.
Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw the fucker.
That may or may not be true but anyone not expecting an owner of a club to 'love the pound note' is deluded in my opinion. Anyway, it is more likely to be a bitcoin now you dinosaur :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:28 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:15 am

Not really he loves trying to be the Everyone's favourite( Werthers original) Grandad persona
In reality he adores the pound note and please don't believe there's no way he helps little bollocks make decisions, a very crafty old man not very truthful with us either is he tut tut.
Happy to stay in the background whilst the fucking midget gets all or most of the flak the sly old fox.
Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw the fucker.
That may or may not be true but anyone not expecting an owner of a club to 'love the pound note' is deluded in my opinion. Anyway, it is more likely to be a bitcoin now you dinosaur :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bitcoin's no good to someone of Gold's persuasion. Unlike real money or the shiny metal one cannot run one's hands over the virtual currency.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:35 pm
h69 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Bitcoin's no good to someone of Gold's persuasion. Unlike real money or the shiny metal one cannot run one's hands over the virtual currency.
Well neither are pound notes at present.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:39 pm I Reckon West Ham FC is a big ask to take on as a Purely Business thing...till we start knocking round top 6,gonna be
a break even thing at best.(Lucky we have "fans" that own us... :lol: )

But as a Long Term Investment could be different kettle of fish...would imagine any "Club" buyers would have already
an Idea of where they stand in buying the Stadium.....and some of the Park itself Possibly,for other ventures.
They would want more than just "West Ham".....we could be just a means to get a whole lot more.
Maybe buy the Stadium and a controlling interest in us..lot's of options.

Prob is Sugo will still want their profit target of 2023,they'll have one...thats the 700 mill+ thing..that valuation has to
have dropped now..with no Crowds...No Footfall,for advertising purposes, TV revenues poss gonna drop.. etc...
Stadium can't be used for gigs/events in the short term.
So any offer will reflect that from an investors POV...will Sugo Acknowledge that,and settle for a little less....money talks
they'll have a figure in mind tho.

Investors don't make their money on the back of buying during booming Economies...they love the depressions
the lows..everything is cheaper,cos Businesses start to struggle and want out.....this is their boom time,
buy stuff..sit tight 4/5 years watch it peak again..buy low, sale/rent high.
This Pandemic will make a lot of people a fuckin lot of money...

Is why theres all of a sudden an interest in us...they'd have noticed Sugo Flogging a few bits and pieces to pay the
bills..... :lol:

No Answers from my begging letters to Red Bull yet tho..... :lol:
I see the sense in this as the stadium operators will be hit to the point of bleeding even more money than they were before all this and at some point they're going to be want to be shot of it, making it available to a potential investor on the cheap.
#fuckqatar2022