Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Wondering if I am bothered to put it as knowing we are 99.9% certain of 0 points! Hope the players will buck up and start performing as last week defeat against Newcastle was sickening.

Away to Arsenal is never a good place to go as we lost the last 4 since 2015 and knowing we got a weak full back is the problems that Moyes is now trying to get 2 of new full backs in but hopefully the sooner, the better. Yarmolenko could start instead of Fornals and Cullen is pushing for a place instead of Noble Would 3-4-1-2 or 5-3-2 be a better options or stick to 4-2-3-1 cos we are away?

4-2-3-1

Fabianski

Johnson
Diop
Ogbonna
Cresswell

Soucek
Rice

Bowen
Noble
Fornals

Antonio

3-4-1-2

Fabianski

Diop
Rice
Ogbonna

Yarmolenko
Soucek
Cullen/Lanzini
Fornals/Anderson

Antonio

Bowen
Haller.

5-3-2

Fabianski

Johnson (RWB)
Cresswell (LWB)
Diop
Rice
Ogbonna

Yarmolenko
Soucek
Fornals

Antonio
Haller

All I want a BETTER performance and no laziness or giving balls away too many time. Arsenal has one of those strongest attack so need to be 100%

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest Let beat those shakeass shakeass
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Bug eyes will revert to type pick the same old shit
and we get spanked 4-0.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Really think Moyes will change it up against the Arsenal ? He will revert to his tried and tested , because he only knows how to win . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure why he hasn't changed it up , as we do not have the personnel for the system/tactics he is continuously trying . You would think a man who has been in football management for over twenty years with a modicum of success would see it for himself .
Moyes has no idea , sends Anderson on against NUFC on the 89 minute when we are losing 0-2 .
Against Charlton , what was the point of sending on Coventry and Ashby two youngsters , with six minutes to go , we were 2-0 up on the 26 minute , not sure what Moyes would of gained anything from it .
We only have one recognised striker in the first team yet the U23 man Silva who was on the bench didn't get a look in against Charlton , why wasn't he given time ? .
No we are looking at a hiding to nothing against the Arsenal .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I'm sure he is checking the handbrake on the bus as we speak. This game has the potential of being very messy. Aubameyang, with his shiny new contract, coming in from the left hand side. And what stands in his way----or not as will probably be the case ? Fucking Fredericks, that's what.

In all seriousness if we can keep the score down to 3-0 I will consider it a decent result. And, no, I'm not joking. Hopefully once Arsenal have wrapped the game up they'll take their foot off the pedal.

I'm going 4-0.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:03 pm I'm sure he is checking the handbrake on the bus as we speak. This game has the potential of being very messy. Aubameyang, with his shiny new contract, coming in from the left hand side. And what stands in his way----or not as will probably be the case ? Fucking Fredericks, that's what.

In all seriousness if we can keep the score down to 3-0 I will consider it a decent result. And, no, I'm not joking. Hopefully once Arsenal have wrapped the game up they'll take their foot off the pedal.

I'm going 4-0.
I want to see three at the back for this one and Bowen and Johnson playing as wing backs , what has come over me .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Clayton wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:03 pm I'm sure he is checking the handbrake on the bus as we speak. This game has the potential of being very messy. Aubameyang, with his shiny new contract, coming in from the left hand side. And what stands in his way----or not as will probably be the case ? Fucking Fredericks, that's what.

I'm going 4-0.
I want to see three at the back for this one and Bowen and Johnson playing as wing backs , what has come over me .
I think we'll see hell freeze over before we see 3 at the back mate. It's the formation I've always preferred tbh.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I'm going 4-0.
Clay, I suggest you start drinking heavily my good man.
We are without a shadow going to get murdered
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Being deadly serious if I was the manager I'd be very tempted, if he's as good as some reports suggest, to throw in the kid Ashby at RB. My thinking basically is that kids are confident, and keen to prove themselves. Tell him before the game he's up against one of the best strikers in world football (he probably already knows that) and you just want him to go out there and show what you can do. Double up down that side with either Antonio or Bowen to cover and see how it plays out. Even if the kid proves not to be all that he can't be any more of a defensive liability than Fredericks. And if he holds his own everyone comes out a winner.

Let's face it we're going to get sweet f a out of the game whatever line up we field. And the last time we threw a kid in against Arsenal it didn't turn out too badly on the day. Last time we got a result at The Emirates I think , even though the cunt's hat size increased a few notches once the dwarf gave him a new contract apparently.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:28 pm Being deadly serious if I was the manager I'd be very tempted, if he's as good as some reports suggest, to throw in the kid Ashby at RB. My thinking basically is that kids are confident, and keen to prove themselves. Tell him before the game he's up against one of the best strikers in world football (he probably already knows that) and you just want him to go out there and show what you can do. Double up down that side with either Antonio or Bowen to cover and see how it plays out. Even if the kid proves not to be all that he can't be any more of a defensive liability than Fredericks. And if he holds his own everyone comes out a winner.

Let's face it we're going to get sweet f a out of the game whatever line up we field. And the last time we threw a kid in against Arsenal it didn't turn out too badly on the day. Last time we got a result at The Emirates I think , even though the cunt's hat size increased a few notches once the dwarf gave him a new contract apparently.
We have had some bloody good kids come through the academy at RB Ashby , johnson , when you consider that Ngakia was suppose to be the best of them .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Clay, I suggest you start drinking heavily my good man.
We are without a shadow going to get murdered
Don't need to start drinking heavily BB , the medication I am taking helps me get through the day mate .