David Moyes Wants Us To Think Like Top Ten Team

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: David Moyes Wants Us To Think Like Top Ten Team

Post by JayK »

Pretty sure Pellegrini came out with the same statements. Which makes me think, is it really the managers saying all this or is it just in the West Ham media script?
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:37 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:47 pm Can’t blame him for trying install a little bit of positivity and upwards thinking into the players heads at the start of the season.

It’ll be a LOT harder to make that shit stick if we’re 0 points after 7 games though 😫
If we are 0 points after 7 games - which would be just shy of 20% of fixtures played - then David Moyes would be toast

and KB would have to find another cloakroom to take the shirt off a managers back
Do you really believe Moyes would go under those circumstances. I don't think he'd walk because by doing that he would forfeit any claim to compensation, And if he was sacked there would then be a mad scramble to appoint a successor and I don't imagine there';s be a particularly large list of interested candidates.

Unless of course they appointed the "dream team", although I prefer nightmare scenario, of Nolan and Pearce. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:27 pm Pretty sure Pellegrini came out with the same statements. Which makes me think, is it really the managers saying all this or is it just in the West Ham media script?
I said similar earlier, re quote. But it was a top 4 club. Maybe sulliedbum has lowered his sights. Or should i say lowered his bullshit level. Europe my arris.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:42 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:27 pm Pretty sure Pellegrini came out with the same statements. Which makes me think, is it really the managers saying all this or is it just in the West Ham media script?
I said similar earlier, re quote. But it was a top 4 club. Maybe sulliedbum has lowered his sights. Or should i say lowered his bullshit level. Europe my arris.
Sorry Joe, missed that. Fools seldom differ an all that mate :lol:
COYI!!!