Lee Bowyer

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Lee Bowyer

Post by Whiskyman »

Just seen this on the Evening Standard website. Been there for a day or two apparently.

Scary or what ? He certainly wouldn't be on my shortlist.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: Lee Bowyer

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:57 am Just seen this on the Evening Standard website. Been there for a day or two apparently.

Did he not kick a BAME person in the face at Leeds because him and Woodgate had run out of fags. Of course the BAMEs were not known as the BAMEs then as nobody had yet coined the acronym - back then they used a different one, which was more descriptive and more tabloid in it's invention.

However a kick in the teeth is still a kick in the teeth and losing your temper because you ran out of smokes was never a good enough excuse. Neither then nor now.

Towie

Post by Towie »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:57 am Just seen this on the Evening Standard website. Been there for a day or two apparently.

Did he not kick a BAME person in the face at Leeds because him and Woodgate had run out of fags. Of course the BAMEs were not known as the BAMEs then as nobody had yet coined the acronym - back then they used a different one, which was more descriptive and more tabloid in it's invention.

However a kick in the teeth is still a kick in the teeth and losing your temper because you ran out of smokes was never a good enough excuse. Neither then nor now.
Not as venomous as a certain Hartson’s kick at Eyal Berkovic head, but Hartson always been a labour boy.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Don't remember what kicked it off, if you'll excuse the expression, but you're right about the incident with him and Woodgate. Even before that I always thought Bowyer was a bit of a cunt tbh. And wasn't it him who had the punch up with Kieron Dyer when they were both playing for Newcastle and they got sent off ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Don't remember what kicked it off, if you'll excuse the expression, but you're right about the incident with him and Woodgate. Even before that I always thought Bowyer was a bit of a cunt tbh. And wasn't it him who had the punch up with Kieron Dyer when they were both playing for Newcastle and they got sent off ?
Sheesh,I'd forgotten that incident. And let's recall, prior to playing for Newcastle he played for us and then again re-joined us after Newcastle.

Mr Bowyer seems to have an issue with non-whites and had already been an active instigator of a brawl in McDonalds, because his ordered meat patty, had taken too long to be prepared. This time it was the Asians who met his displeasure.

How the lad avoided a custodial was simply down to the mood of the magistrates in Hull at the time.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Know the fella ,nice bloke.