West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Towie
Posts: 2540
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm
x 161
x 98

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

ToneLoc wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:18 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Numbnuts was ginger?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 3894
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 43
x 278

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The midget cunts upped the price of us by another £100M
On the strength of this fucking result.

User avatar
garnett
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Bow
x 4
x 34

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by garnett »

Towie wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:19 pm
ToneLoc wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:18 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Numbnuts was ginger?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never made a vid like that, but, if I was too I would certainly play it through first, just to make sure I havn`t got the worst goatee ever grown and I havn`t made myself look the biggest dick on planet earth.

He is certainly comical, if only he knew it.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 6103
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 59
x 114

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

I've Stole this one....


"Pablo,what was the score last night"............................"Fornal Mate".....

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 13000
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 235
x 226

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

There’s an awful lot of jeans’ creaming going on on the strength of one result . Again .

Just saying.


And Fuhrer ... YOU are not exempt either .

As per usual , watching brief advised .

The line up Vs Everton tomorrow night will tell a VERY loud story ...
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
Ironworksfc
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 1:03 am
x 5
x 9

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Ironworksfc »

Towie wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:37 pm
Difference is that Haller will put the chances away that were created last night & Antonio missed unfortunately he don’t have the pace and work rate of Antonio.

Moyes will go for work rate everytime.
Antonio is best used down the right, he is not a striker

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5934
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 180
x 167

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

Ironworksfc wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 pm
Towie wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:37 pm
Difference is that Haller will put the chances away that were created last night & Antonio missed unfortunately he don’t have the pace and work rate of Antonio.

Moyes will go for work rate everytime.
Antonio is best used down the right, he is not a striker
Maybe not..But he "OWNS" every centre half he plays against.When he is there and the ball gets knock up to him,there is danger.It looks like there is a problem for the opposition defenders everytime.

Just look at the evidence.Look how many goals and chances we are creating?Apart from 3 games since February(Wolves,Spurs,Newcastle),we have been the better team in all them.

At the end of the day,we are making more chances while his playing up there.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 6103
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 59
x 114

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 am
Ironworksfc wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 pm


Antonio is best used down the right, he is not a striker
Maybe not..But he "OWNS" every centre half he plays against.When he is there and the ball gets knock up to him,there is danger.It looks like there is a problem for the opposition defenders everytime.

Just look at the evidence.Look how many goals and chances we are creating?Apart from 3 games since February(Wolves,Spurs,Newcastle),we have been the better team in all them.

At the end of the day,we are making more chances while his playing up there.
One of the reasons I don't get all the .."We're a shit side stuff".is our attack, all of a sudden is very tasty..key to that is the
options..don't think there's many if any,have as many as we do...think most of us could put together 5/6 different starting
line ups that would be a handfull for most defences,prob all...nice position to be in.

We're under the cosh at moment for lots of reasons...Moysies system is starting to work...big tests coming up,so we'll
find out how much...Personally think we're in for a few surprises.
Cos it's working goalwise..(but to be fair defence is starting to tighten up...like said early days),Moyes will stick with what
he's doing,can't blame him..

But to me a Front 3 of Haller-Micky-Bowen/Yarmo....as a front 3 ...lining up Mickey Left,which is where he originally played,
Haller Central..Bowen at the moment right...with a playmaker....Anderson/Lanza/Fornals take yer pick..is our best option.
Mickeys happy wide,more a system Haller was used to,he's not an out and out CF..he likes to drop deep and face the goal,
not have his back to it...think we're wasting him at the moment,Bowen and Yarmo,will scare the shit outta defences on
the right...I really like that set up....means going back to a 4 tho....but watch Red Scouse...they set up as a 4,but play a 3
most of the time...Henderson/Keita now, drop real deep when playing out,becoming the 3rd defender,we've got
the best in the business for that role.
We need Haller Playing more...we're all waiting for Micky to pull something(good spot bout him tho,slightly different
style of play,is it helping him,but he spends a fair bit of time wide making runs anyway...he's not playing a traditional
"Target Man" Game.

Haller and Anderson shouldn't be bit part Players IMO...use them or cash in,cos they'll get unhappy as permanent benchers,
Especially coming on in 89th minute etc...gotta be honest, me, would tell Moyes on the quite to Fuck Off...thats borderline
taking the piss.

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5934
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 180
x 167

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:23 am
terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 am


Maybe not..But he "OWNS" every centre half he plays against.When he is there and the ball gets knock up to him,there is danger.It looks like there is a problem for the opposition defenders everytime.

Just look at the evidence.Look how many goals and chances we are creating?Apart from 3 games since February(Wolves,Spurs,Newcastle),we have been the better team in all them.

At the end of the day,we are making more chances while his playing up there.
One of the reasons I don't get all the .."We're a shit side stuff".is our attack, all of a sudden is very tasty..key to that is the
options..don't think there's many if any,have as many as we do...think most of us could put together 5/6 different starting
line ups that would be a handfull for most defences,prob all...nice position to be in.

We're under the cosh at moment for lots of reasons...Moysies system is starting to work...big tests coming up,so we'll
find out how much...Personally think we're in for a few surprises.
Cos it's working goalwise..(but to be fair defence is starting to tighten up...like said early days),Moyes will stick with what
he's doing,can't blame him..

But to me a Front 3 of Haller-Micky-Bowen/Yarmo....as a front 3 ...lining up Mickey Left,which is where he originally played,
Haller Central..Bowen at the moment right...with a playmaker....Anderson/Lanza/Fornals take yer pick..is our best option.
Mickeys happy wide,more a system Haller was used to,he's not an out and out CF..he likes to drop deep and face the goal,
not have his back to it...think we're wasting him at the moment,Bowen and Yarmo,will scare the shit outta defences on
the right...I really like that set up....means going back to a 4 tho....but watch Red Scouse...they set up as a 4,but play a 3
most of the time...Henderson/Keita now, drop real deep when playing out,becoming the 3rd defender,we've got
the best in the business for that role.
We need Haller Playing more...we're all waiting for Micky to pull something(good spot bout him tho,slightly different
style of play,is it helping him,but he spends a fair bit of time wide making runs anyway...he's not playing a traditional
"Target Man" Game.

Haller and Anderson shouldn't be bit part Players IMO...use them or cash in,cos they'll get unhappy as permanent benchers,
Especially coming on in 89th minute etc...gotta be honest, me, would tell Moyes on the quite to Fuck Off...thats borderline
taking the piss.
Why change a system that suits us and working?

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 5938
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 44
x 54

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:23 am
terrya1965 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 am


Maybe not..But he "OWNS" every centre half he plays against.When he is there and the ball gets knock up to him,there is danger.It looks like there is a problem for the opposition defenders everytime.

Just look at the evidence.Look how many goals and chances we are creating?Apart from 3 games since February(Wolves,Spurs,Newcastle),we have been the better team in all them.

At the end of the day,we are making more chances while his playing up there.
One of the reasons I don't get all the .."We're a shit side stuff".is our attack, all of a sudden is very tasty..key to that is the
options..don't think there's many if any,have as many as we do...think most of us could put together 5/6 different starting
line ups that would be a handfull for most defences,prob all...nice position to be in.

We're under the cosh at moment for lots of reasons...Moysies system is starting to work...big tests coming up,so we'll
find out how much...Personally think we're in for a few surprises.
Cos it's working goalwise..(but to be fair defence is starting to tighten up...like said early days),Moyes will stick with what
he's doing,can't blame him..

But to me a Front 3 of Haller-Micky-Bowen/Yarmo....as a front 3 ...lining up Mickey Left,which is where he originally played,
Haller Central..Bowen at the moment right...with a playmaker....Anderson/Lanza/Fornals take yer pick..is our best option.
Mickeys happy wide,more a system Haller was used to,he's not an out and out CF..he likes to drop deep and face the goal,
not have his back to it...think we're wasting him at the moment,Bowen and Yarmo,will scare the shit outta defences on
the right...I really like that set up....means going back to a 4 tho....but watch Red Scouse...they set up as a 4,but play a 3
most of the time...Henderson/Keita now, drop real deep when playing out,becoming the 3rd defender,we've got
the best in the business for that role.
We need Haller Playing more...we're all waiting for Micky to pull something(good spot bout him tho,slightly different
style of play,is it helping him,but he spends a fair bit of time wide making runs anyway...he's not playing a traditional
"Target Man" Game.

Haller and Anderson shouldn't be bit part Players IMO...use them or cash in,cos they'll get unhappy as permanent benchers,
Especially coming on in 89th minute etc...gotta be honest, me, would tell Moyes on the quite to Fuck Off...thats borderline
taking the piss.
When we have gone on a run of decent results I don't really think we can start saying his choice of attack is tasty ( their finishing was very poor against Arsenal ). As far as options go what changes would Moyes change in attack through choice ? ( Though many fans would ) ) , the only time he makes a change is as a late sub or through injury .
At the end of the day Moyes is the manager and he selects the starting eleven and formation , and as long as he gets it right like he did against Arsenal and Wolves we can't really complain to an extent . Though his management of subs could be improved immensely and his proactive tactics could be much better .
But what worries me is the return to health of Mark Noble , will Moyes once again bring him back into the starting eleven and change the formation and use the same system as he did against NUFC .

Post Reply