No Fans, No Entertainment ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

No Fans, No Entertainment ?

Post by Whiskyman »

Anyone who, like me, watched the Brighton v Man United game will probably disagree that football without fans isn't entertainment. Of course it would be great if fans were allowed back in to watch but, FFS, anyone who didn't enjoy that match doesn't enjoy football imo.

And my prediction that Brighton would be one of the teams battling with us to stay up is looking a bit silly. I watched their game today, and the one they lost against Chelsea, and in both those games they were the better side. They'll be OK this season if those two games are anything to go by.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: No Fans, No Entertainment ?

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:45 pm Anyone who, like me, watched the Brighton v Man United game will probably disagree that football without fans isn't entertainment. Of course it would be great if fans were allowed back in to watch but, FFS, anyone who didn't enjoy that match doesn't enjoy football imo.

And my prediction that Brighton would be one of the teams battling with us to stay up is looking a bit silly. I watched their game today, and the one they lost against Chelsea, and in both those games they were the better side. They'll be OK this season if those two games are anything to go by.
The game is still brilliant and therefore the "product" is only missing the garnish or embroidery that a full stadium brings. Obviously no one misses close ups of thick chavs on the TV.

Some people do find the taking of the knee objectionable, but I don't join transmission until 2 secs after kickoff. It's a timing thing. I don't choose to do this from some political angle, but rather an avoidance from something deeply cringing embarrassing. Like watching a downs person masturbating...yuck

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:45 pm Anyone who, like me, watched the Brighton v Man United game will probably disagree that football without fans isn't entertainment. Of course it would be great if fans were allowed back in to watch but, FFS, anyone who didn't enjoy that match doesn't enjoy football imo.

I read that Graham Potter, their manager, who I think is excellent, turned round his interview and it ended up with him asking them why HE would want to take the job.

I can imagine such an interview at Dwarf Towers.

:lol:

I didn't see the game btw. Manure penalty in the 10th minute of added time ?

How unusual. Heads will have rolled after the one against them last week.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Yeah Brighton really unlucky...got them down the bottom as well,more by default really,kept running out of places
where to put them... :lol:

Wanted Potter here,before Peller TBH....thought him and Owner had done a great Job at Brighton..

Lets just hope No Fans in is just this Season...write it off and move on back to some kinda normality in 21/22...

Piped sound really grates on me tho....just doesn't seem to sync in right at times..

And WTF is going on at the Baggies................. :lol:

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

How's fat Frank getting on? Don't like to see him squirm :D

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Castiron wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:02 pm How's fat Frank getting on? Don't like to see him squirm :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone somewhere will come up with the reason they are getting a new arse ripped.....well worth a bet on relegation this season..... ;)

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:08 pm
Castiron wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:02 pm How's fat Frank getting on? Don't like to see him squirm :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone somewhere will come up with the reason they are getting a new arse ripped.....well worth a bet on relegation this season..... ;)
Thiagos slotted in well so far 😂

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

We could do with a player like that Diangana.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

Robinson up front is the player the ex hammer has not done anything yet

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Fuck it. Fucking rent boys