I Was Correct Part V

Chat about anything football related here!

I Was Correct Part V

Post by 9898 »

I stated that the site CEO was using this site as a gateway to try and gain social media fame.....everyone disagreed.
Guess what? I've been proved correct.

I got a recommendation for one of his videos and watched a bit of some of his videos. :lol:

What I noticed
  • He has covered himself with West Ham paraphernalia so he looks 'true West Ham' :lol: I hope none of his Youtube customers go back on the forums when he said he doesn't really care about West Ham and just goes for a drink. Bursts the bubble of being 'proper West Ham and would show the upset/angst/depression to be fake. Heaven forbid
  • The CEO does not seem to like doing videos with the COO and prefers the camera to himself. The COO seems a bit disinterested in it all now, to be fair
  • I noticed gaining new paying members was quiet important :lol: with the reference to the Patreon links being prominent in the clips I watched
  • When he started the forum he said that he only did it for friends to have a laugh.....then doesn't post on the forum :lol: He's deserted his friends. I guess the paying members of his Youtube channel are his new 'friends' :lol:
I stated that the forum was a cynical gateway to try and forge a social media business. Who disagrees now?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Re: I Was Correct Part V

Post by terrya1965 »

DON`T REMEMBER PART IV(part 4) and you are already onto 5?

This may help.

https://www.romannumerals.org/chart-1-10

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:55 am I stated that the site CEO was using this site as a gateway to try and gain social media fame.....everyone disagreed.
Guess what? I've been proved correct.

I got a recommendation for one of his videos and watched a bit of some of his videos. :lol:

What I noticed
  • He has covered himself with West Ham paraphernalia so he looks 'true West Ham' :lol: I hope none of his Youtube customers go back on the forums when he said he doesn't really care about West Ham and just goes for a drink. Bursts the bubble of being 'proper West Ham and would show the upset/angst/depression to be fake. Heaven forbid
  • The CEO does not seem to like doing videos with the COO and prefers the camera to himself. The COO seems a bit disinterested in it all now, to be fair
  • I noticed gaining new paying members was quiet important :lol: with the reference to the Patreon links being prominent in the clips I watched
  • When he started the forum he said that he only did it for friends to have a laugh.....then doesn't post on the forum :lol: He's deserted his friends. I guess the paying members of his Youtube channel are his new 'friends' :lol:
I stated that the forum was a cynical gateway to try and forge a social media business. Who disagrees now?
Or another way of looking at it. Who gives a shit?

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm Image
😂 Nailed it

Post by 9898 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm Image
Nearly as bad as a person who gets obsessed and emotional about an anonymous poster on a forum, continually trying to point score against him.
Billbo, you used to be the Happy Chappy Cabby but now your the Unhappy Chappy Cabby :( That makes me sad for you.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."