Everton vs West Ham League Cup Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Everton vs West Ham League Cup Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

palerider wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:22 pm The team have just left KFC in Runcorn where they had their pre-match meal and are now getting back in the Luton van.

Sullivan asked for the receipt and was livid that the Snod ordered a side of spicy chicken wings.

The 99p will be deducted from his wages.
We only sent him £876 from the gofundme.....so wants to keep a bit back so the Lads can share a couple of Meat feast
dial a pizzas when we get back...if we win that is...

Anyway not sure he can reach the pedals in a Luton Box....Prob talked Brady into driving.... :lol:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:15 pm Same side as last round will do me,more than capable of beating Everton,whoever we put out.
Looking forward to it...

On us at 8/1 both teams to score....and after fucking up saturday... :lol: a 9/2 straight win...cracking odds ..
MK , I definitely want some of what your on , or if your not actually taking anything , sweet dreams when they lock the door to your padded cell .
You really think we are capable of beating Everton no matter what team we put out , do you really think we have the ability , fitness and quality necessary to do or achieve it ? I used to be a optimistic fan but and a big but - any team ! .
I think we definitely can but not sure putting Snodgrass and Noble in for Soucek and Rice are capable , but would love to be proved wrong .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Clayton wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:29 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:15 pm Same side as last round will do me,more than capable of beating Everton,whoever we put out.
Looking forward to it...

On us at 8/1 both teams to score....and after fucking up saturday... :lol: a 9/2 straight win...cracking odds ..
MK , I definitely want some of what your on , or if your not actually taking anything , sweet dreams when they lock the door to your padded cell .
You really think we are capable of beating Everton no matter what team we put out , do you really think we have the ability , fitness and quality necessary to do or achieve it ? I used to be a optimistic fan but and a big but - any team ! .
I think we definitely can but not sure putting Snodgrass and Noble in for Soucek and Rice are capable , but would love to be proved wrong .
Not saying we will mate...but think the cup side can give them a run for their money,and the League side definitely can..

You might have Noticed Clay I don't do Negative shit,don't believe in it...and I really think we have a decent squad as well..
I'll slag them off after if they play crap...don't worry...but next game I'm expecting to try and win again.

The betting is for fun ,Games like this anyway....but I make Everton 65/35 Favs when you get odds better than that,
worth having a fun bet..

Padded Cell cheeky bugger..... :lol:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Clayton wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Not saying we will mate...but think the cup side can give them a run for their money,and the League side definitely can..

You might have Noticed Clay I don't do Negative shit,don't believe in it...and I really think we have a decent squad as well..
I'll slag them off after if they play crap...don't worry...but next game I'm expecting to try and win again.

The betting is for fun ,Games like this anyway....but I make Everton 65/35 Favs when you get odds better than that,
worth having a fun bet..

Padded Cell cheeky bugger..... :lol:
Obviously all in good fun mate , 🤣🤣🤣

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 59906.html

Noble starts in CM with Snodgrass .

G’nite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Just seen the Everton team and it is their strongest 11,

We have Noble/Snodgrass in the middle...

All the good feeling from Wolves game is going to get smashed tonight.

Can see them winning 4 or 5 nil.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Towie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:06 pm Just seen the Everton team and it is their strongest 11,

We have Noble/Snodgrass in the middle...

All the good feeling from Wolves game is going to get smashed tonight.

Can see them winning 4 or 5 nil.
No Soucek , but we have Declan at the back 😕.
​ ,

rhodesiron

Post by rhodesiron »

Any non-£10 streams?
The liver is evil & must be punished

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:05 pm https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 59906.html

Noble starts in CM with Snodgrass .

G’nite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Standard has us playing without a goalkeeper.
There's confidence for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Click here and enter 9898 to block the TottenScum Troll

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

What the fuck's he done here? Rice @ CB Noble and Snodgrass CMs? Oh my days that's not going to end well.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?