Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Hopefully after the international matches done, all our players retuned unscathed and the positive is that we are playing on a Sunday so that 1 day extra for us to prepare.

I would fully expect the squad to be the same as the Leicester/Wolves games as Masuaku is FIT to play. Diop will be back.

Fabianski

Coufal (RWB)
Diop
Ogbonna
Cresswell
Masuaku (LWB)

Soucek
Rice
Fornals

Bowen
Antonio

Heung-Min Son is the DANGER players as he is in top form and Gareth Bale will be in the squad but probably start at the bench and Harry Kane up front so we need to be 100% on this and a good performance like we did in our last 2 league games. Let smash those shakeass shakeass shakeass up to stop them laughing at us. COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BCHammer

Re: Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by BCHammer »

Same XI, no Diop, keep the general.

Haven't predicted a Hammers win all season, but I think we will grab this one 1-0.

Dier will need a butt plug and depends for the rest of his days after a doing over by Antonio.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Ooops..Tottenham fans getting over excited.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54506155

Voted PL Best Front 3

I wouldn`t mind,but they have never even played together. :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Shame no fans at the Vermin’s cup final.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Our last two results, in games which I predicted we would lose, have been excellent. So not wishing to tempt fate I will again be the voice of doom and gloom.

Tottenham have better players than us in most areas of the field. They have a manager who, unlike Brenda in the Leicester game, has the tactical nous to make changes if the system he starts with isn't working. If Spurs play Sanchez we could get some joy with Antonio's physical approach, and the Rice/Soucek combination can compete with Spurs.

But I'm afraid overall I can only see a Spurs win. As I said I'm not going to tempt fate. Realistically I would pinch myself to check I was awake if we won, go out for several beers (oh wait a minute, fuck you Boris) if we won. But I expect something like a 3-1 loss.

But at least after this game, and the ones against Man City and Liverpool I might become more optimistic. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Well we have a manager that states “winning is what I do”

They have a manager who states “I am the special one”

Now I’ve checked Moyes vs Mourinho and Moyes has never beaten “the Special one”.

So in my book that makes moyesasauras a big Fucking liar.

A win to the special one again I fear.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Towie wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:01 am Well we have a manager that states “winning is what I do”

They have a manager who states “I am the special one”

Now I’ve checked Moyes vs Mourinho and Moyes has never beaten “the Special one”.

So in my book that makes moyesasauras a big Fucking liar.

A win to the special one again I fear.
Don't bother to check David Moyes history, It's littered with defeats and messy failures.

Let's hope he has learned something from them. What I've learnt is, the team perform way better when he is absent

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

" What I've learnt is, the team perform way better when he is absent". I think there's something that could be added to that but virtually everyone knows by now. As long as they actually have a go and try and win the game as opposed to sitting back frightened to venture outside our penalty area I'll be satisfied even if we get beaten. It'll be suicide to not try and stop the supply to that attack..
Last edited by Shortshanks on Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

West Ham need to stop the Heing-son clown which is the main threat more than any other players.

Can we stop him?.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:42 pm Our last two results, in games which I predicted we would lose, have been excellent. So not wishing to tempt fate I will again be the voice of doom and gloom.

Tottenham have better players than us in most areas of the field. They have a manager who, unlike Brenda in the Leicester game, has the tactical nous to make changes if the system he starts with isn't working. If Spurs play Sanchez we could get some joy with Antonio's physical approach, and the Rice/Soucek combination can compete with Spurs.

But I'm afraid overall I can only see a Spurs win. As I said I'm not going to tempt fate. Realistically I would pinch myself to check I was awake if we won, go out for several beers (oh wait a minute, fuck you Boris) if we won. But I expect something like a 3-1 loss.

But at least after this game, and the ones against Man City and Liverpool I might become more optimistic. ;)
Hard to disagree with your logic. As hopeful as I try to be, it is hard to see beyond a Spurs victory I am sad to say.
Flairon