Ben Rahma

Chat about anything football related here!
Shortshanks

Re: Ben Rahma

Post by Shortshanks »

"and he assured me that I would be pleasantly surprised". If you think he is going to be fucking fucking awful and he's only fucking awful does that qualify for being "pleasantly surprised" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Flairon wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:51 pm I was not very impressed with him in the play off final.

Having said that, I spoke to a friend that apparently watched quite a bit of Championship football last season and he assured me that I would be pleasantly surprised. Time will tell.

If I am not mistaken he is a right sided player. Is that correct? If so, I assume he will be competing with Bowen and Yarmolenko for the right sided midfield/winger position.
I watched quite a few Brentford games last season and he is indeed an impressive player, runs at players, can thread a pass & knows where the goal is. Also plays on the left so no threat to Bowen & Yarmo who are right sided players.
#fuckqatar2022

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

And still some people wonder why we want this midget fucking spiv out of our club. If this is allowed to happen then this is surely the end for those cunts. Failed medical my arse.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:44 pm And still some people wonder why we want this midget fucking spiv out of our club. If this is allowed to happen then this is surely the end for those cunts. Failed medical my arse.
Was thinking the same thing myself.
I'm surprised the stumpette didn't say he caught the rona and died halfway through the medical.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

ANOTHER TWIST IN BENRAHMA MEDICAL

David Moyes says it is NOT the case that Said Benrahma has failed his medical. Elements of it are still ongoing and he is hopeful the deal will get done.

He said: “No that’s not correct he hasn’t failed his medical and we are still hopeful that something can be done later today possibly but I just can’t guarantee that at this moment in time.

“It’s one of those things that you don’t talk about people’s medicals because that’s something that has to be done and its private as it would be for anybody. So I am not going to discuss his medical but we still have hope that we can get it done today.

“These things happen in football they happen all the time – but we’ll see.”

Will wait until 5pm what the outcome will be.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

There's a rumour there was a problem with a blood test.

And twitter has said that 10 minutes ago he was at Spire Roding hospital in Woodford with his agent.

Meanwhile, Sammy Mokbel in the Mail has reported that West Ham will take the chance if Brentford lower the price AND that the player lowers his wage demands.

All very curious, all very dark.

I smell something rotten and it's not just Baldrick's trousers.

Meanwhile, reports that Josh King is heading swiftly to London have been rubbished as he's been seen in a Bournemouth park just now rolling over laughing.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Nothing’s ever fucking straightforward with these cunts is it .

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whether he signs or not..... surely only West Ham could make a 26 episode Netflix epic series out of signing 1 footballer?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

ToneLoc wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:05 pm Whether he signs or not..... surely only West Ham could make a 26 episode Netflix epic series out of signing 1 footballer?
We could also observe - only West Ham would want to...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Still the laughing stock of football I see !
Bring back Jonathon !