A chip off the old stump.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

A chip off the old stump.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Well done son of stump, yet another defeat for the ladies team. This time a 4-2 defeat to Man Utd.
It would appear that the young tosspot is equally as shit as his old man at running a football club.
One can only hope that when cuntstump sells up and fucks off, he takes offspring with him.

#stumpydwarvesmatter.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Re: A chip off the old stump.

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:28 pm Well done son of stump, yet another defeat for the ladies team. This time a 4-2 defeat to Man Utd.
It would appear that the young tosspot is equally as shit as his old man at running a football club.
One can only hope that when cuntstump sells up and fucks off, he takes offspring with him.

#stumpydwarvesmatter.

On the subject of ladies/women's football can I ask this question. Why are some teams referred to as XYZ Ladies and others as XYZ Women. Sounds a bit class system to me (Newmarket will be pleased ;) ) a bit like the way apparently the army used to refer to married couples.

Officers and their ladies, Non commissioned officers and their wives, other ranks and their women. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Re: A chip off the old stump.

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:07 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:28 pm Well done son of stump, yet another defeat for the ladies team. This time a 4-2 defeat to Man Utd.

#stumpydwarvesmatter.

On the subject of ladies/women's football can I ask this question. Why are some teams referred to as XYZ Ladies and others as XYZ Women. Sounds a bit class system to me (Newmarket will be pleased ;) ) a bit like the way apparently the army used to refer to married couples.

Officers and their ladies, Non commissioned officers and their wives, other ranks and their women. :lol:
Sergeants and their birds
Corporals and their hussies
Privates and their bints.