Our very own monkey up the tree

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Our very own monkey up the tree

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Spurs are a terrific team .They will rip a few teams a new arsehole this season.Son and Kane are one hell of a partnership.Spurs have scored 27 goals in 7 games and 16 in the last 3.
Coufal didn`t have his best game,but he won`t face Son every week.Got to remember it`s only his 2nd game for us too..Every time Son has played against us,his been different gravy.I have seen him a few times live and he has been the best player on the pitch most times.

Give the lad a bit of leeway .Tbh,there are very few West Ham players you don`t have a go at..You would think we were Man Utd,the way you act.
Son is the second best player in the PL after De Bruyne in my opinion and I thought Coufal played well yesterday

Question

Is it pronounced 'KOOFAL' or 'SUEFAL' as Sky were pronouncing it as the latter yesterday.
I also think he had a decent match against a far better side than the one he made his debut against. And his name seems to have changed since last week when it was KOOFAL. I shall refer to him as Vladimir.

There might even be a third option. Petr Cech (pronounced CHECK) so maybe it's CHOOFAL. Or CHOWFAL :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:49 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Son is the second best player in the PL after De Bruyne in my opinion and I thought Coufal played well yesterday

Question

Is it pronounced 'KOOFAL' or 'SUEFAL' as Sky were pronouncing it as the latter yesterday.
I also think he had a decent match against a far better side than the one he made his debut against. And his name seems to have changed since last week when it was KOOFAL. I shall refer to him as Vladimir.

There might even be a third option. Petr Cech (pronounced CHECK) so maybe it's CHOOFAL. Or CHOWFAL :lol:
He could be SHOOFAL as well.

Fuck knows. He was KOOFAL last week and so he can stay that way as far as I am concerned :lol:

hd1

Post by hd1 »

It's pronounced SUEFAL or SOOFAL

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »