Looks like the wheels have come off

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Looks like the wheels have come off

Post by Flairon »

for Aston Villa since they thumped 7 past Liverpool and beating Leicester on the road.

Obviously it is too early to say, but how do you follow those very good results by losing 0-3 at home to Leeds and what looks as if it will be a consecutive home feat against Soton (currently 0-2).

Whilst I do believe Soton have a very good side, Villa look all at sea. As I type Ward-Prowse has made it 0-3.
Flairon

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Looks like the wheels have come off

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Just wished we would have relegated them Brummie fuckers last season.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:16 pm Just wished we would have relegated them Brummie fuckers last season.
Another Moysism
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

A game of two halves.

:lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Flairon wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:48 pm for Aston Villa since they thumped 7 past Liverpool and beating Leicester on the road.

Obviously it is too early to say, but how do you follow those very good results by losing 0-3 at home to Leeds and what looks as if it will be a consecutive home feat against Soton (currently 0-2).

Whilst I do believe Soton have a very good side, Villa look all at sea. As I type Ward-Prowse has made it 0-3.
Indeed have Aston Villa lost their fear factor ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Strangely enough I watched the match and Liverpool should have had at least 6 penalties!
The boy done good.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Flairon wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:48 pm for Aston Villa since they thumped 7 past Liverpool and beating Leicester on the road.

This is what worrying me as West Ham who beat Wolves and Leicester, good draw at Spugs and Man City and should have won at Liverpool if Salah not doing a theatrical dive and I saw his face like he is happy he had cheated us.

I do not want our form to drop when we play with lesser teams like Fulham. Haller shouldn't be in our squad as he wasn't good enough yesterday with lack of effort and hope Benrahma will start up front instead.

Need to perform at top level at all time as this Premier League season is the toughest of all since the formation of 1992.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:31 pm

This is what worrying me as West Ham who beat Wolves and Leicester, good draw at Spugs and Man City and should have won at Liverpool if Salah not doing a theatrical dive and I saw his face like he is happy he had cheated us.

I do not want our form to drop when we play with lesser teams like Fulham. Haller shouldn't be in our squad as he wasn't good enough yesterday with lack of effort and hope Benrahma will start up front instead.

Need to perform at top level at all time as this Premier League season is the toughest of all since the formation of 1992.
Our lack of options up front is a real worry. Haller certainly looks like a player who does not wish to be there.

Sadly no one from the development squad springs to mind when you think about who might be ready to step up.
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

To be fair to Villa, they battled well in the 2nd half.
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Flairon wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Our lack of options up front is a real worry. Haller certainly looks like a player who does not wish to be there.

Sadly no one from the development squad springs to mind when you think about who might be ready to step up.
Plus he doesn't seem to be able to move quick enough to be a useful asset. In comparison, AC was twice as quick. Funny really, but he seems to me twice as good as well. And people couldn't wait to get AC out the team.