West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:27 pm
Clayton wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:28 pm

As I said above " , I do not see our owners bringing anything to the table like they promised so Moyes is more then likely the best of a average bunch looking for a job we could hope to get .

I entirely agree with your assessment of the ownership. But even with new owners, unless we get bought by a sovereign state, like Man City, with money to burn and the promise of millions to splash out in the transfer market, we aren't likely to attract better, are we ? West Ham doesn't have a high enough profile to have up and coming coaches like Julian Nagelsmann or Diego Martinez knocking on our door.

I'm surprised our South American correspondent, yes that's you Andy out in Brazil, hasn't been pushing the credentials of one Argel Fucks. No, that isn't a typo. Apparently he is available having been sacked from his last job after only a few days in the job. He might not be any bloody good but , boy, what a headline writer's dream. :lol:
I actually did mention him and infact posted a photo of him a year or two back.......fucking useless manager and wasn't that good a footballer either.. it's his wife who suffers the most...... Tatiana Fucks....that is normally followed by..." That's good to know".... :lol:

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Dagger wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:07 pm I don't want Noble near the first team or on the bench but to just sit in front of the defence and stop fernandes just doing what he wants is well within in him for 20 mins and who else would do that job from the bench, maybe Snodgrass

think we should have better on the bench but we have not (defending wise) unless you put Lawson on and that would not have been that bad a call just to hold what we had at least he would not charge forward, watch the game again and where the fuck was our defensive midfield

not popping at them as happy to see gun ho fottie but when you do that you get caught

but I say again I'm not that upset as we played well for a long period of the game IF is a big word but IF we had taken our chances we would have put it to bed before half time simple but we didn't
Unfortunately when you are that slow you have no chance of containing players like Fernandes and Rashford not even for 5 mins, in fact you are allowing them to totally destroy you because they just leave you standing with no opposition and they brush you aside. And that applies to any players that slow and doesn't just apply to any named player.

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:34 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:27 pm

I entirely agree with your assessment of the ownership. But even with new owners, unless we get bought by a sovereign state, like Man City, with money to burn and the promise of millions to splash out in the transfer market, we aren't likely to attract better, are we ? West Ham doesn't have a high enough profile to have up and coming coaches like Julian Nagelsmann or Diego Martinez knocking on our door.

I'm surprised our South American correspondent, yes that's you Andy out in Brazil, hasn't been pushing the credentials of one Argel Fucks. No, that isn't a typo. Apparently he is available having been sacked from his last job after only a few days in the job. He might not be any bloody good but , boy, what a headline writer's dream. :lol:
I actually did mention him and infact posted a photo of him a year or two back.......fucking useless manager and wasn't that good a footballer either.. it's his wife who suffers the most...... Tatiana Fucks....that is normally followed by..." That's good to know".... :lol:
That’s good to know
COYI!!!