FA Cup: Stockport Co vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: FA Cup: Stockport Co vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

hd1 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:53 pm My two pennyworth, would any of those players improve us if Declan left? I appreciate they all play in different positions but I don't think our midfield would be stronger with DeBruyne and without Rice, now if we had both....
Yeah gain big in one area of the game.....loose hugely in another....Really believe Dec is the best around at what he does.

mkhammer

Re: FA Cup: Stockport Co vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by mkhammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:20 pm
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 am

Thought you meant the Nobes comment mate was expecting shit over that...not Dec..... :lol:

Fast becoming mate not is...I like bigging our players up when have the chance...the guy is so impressive,
keeps ticking Boxes...to me De'Bruyne is, if had to pick one the best around...But would he been as effective as Dec was
on that pitch last night...he would never ever have been able to play some of the balls he does so brilliantly, on it...

And the way we are at the moment the Squad we have...not sure if I would do a Fantasy straight swap.
Would Kevin De Bruyne be as effective on a football pitch as Declan Rice was the question.

And weighing up all contingencies and attributes, I would say almost as effective...
Maybe a sign of the times that players are better...that was a shit of a pitch to play on,but not many mistakes...
Years ago you'd watch a game.....and half the players would look twats on it...

Used to be great fun to play on tho...

Was a Bonzo Pitch...35 yard slide tackles..... :lol: