The januaru striker thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: The januaru striker thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:11 am My money would be on Boulaye Dia coming in. I've just heard that the dwarf's good mate Willie McKay has a connection with the player. And as the dwarf is apparently very friendly with that particular sleazeball, watch this space as the man once said.
Another absolute fucking wrong un ,perfect match for that odious little cunt Sullivan.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:35 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:11 am My money would be on Boulaye Dia coming in. I've just heard that the dwarf's good mate Willie McKay has a connection with the player. And as the dwarf is apparently very friendly with that particular sleazeball, watch this space as the man once said.
Was just gonna post exactly that mate...word for word.... :lol:

Isn't McKay due in court ...Fraud...he claimed bankruptcy had a few bucks hidden away tho...
Quite likely. And there's still a nasty smell following him around after the Emiliano Sala plane crash which had his grubby mits all over it. Seems exactly the sort of lowlife that the dwarf would be happy doing business with.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:02 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:35 am

Was just gonna post exactly that mate...word for word.... :lol:

Isn't McKay due in court ...Fraud...he claimed bankruptcy had a few bucks hidden away tho...
Quite likely. And there's still a nasty smell following him around after the Emiliano Sala plane crash which had his grubby mits all over it. Seems exactly the sort of lowlife that the dwarf would be happy doing business with.
Yep.

The bloke's pond life, just like the dwarf.

And this geezer Dia may end up at West Ham. But other 'big' clubs in a similar situation, ie where the tea lady is back-up striker to a sick-note, just go and get the deal done. No fucking about. 15m is the asking price ? Ok. Where do we sign ?

Not the stunted shitcunt. An opening offer of 8.9m has been rejected apparently. And despite McKay's affiliation with Sullivan, the lure of a few extra quid from someone else desperate for a striker and he'd offer his Mum as part of the deal.

I hasten to add, I've not seen Dia play. But we need somebody right now.

Not 5 minutes before the window ends.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Indeed, now watch as Antonio pulls up after chasing a big punt upfield today.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

garnett

Post by garnett »

3 some would say "must win games" in quick succession, clearly our striker "problem" isn`t a problem at all.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Be interesting to see this young fella get a chance
Unknown quantity and all that

Bug eyes do your stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider »

garnett wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:48 am 3 some would say "must win games" in quick succession, clearly our striker "problem" isn`t a problem at all.
Really ?

Do you think Antonio will now successfully get through every game from now until the end of the season ?

The young lad on the bench is a talent for sure but chucking him off the deep end would be a step too far. Giving him minutes here and there is the way forward. And Yarmalenko is not a proper striker either.

The Messiah said yesterday that West Ham had made 'big' offers for forwards that had been rejected. I assume he means Nketiah, possibly the Serb sulk too. But as for Boulaye Dia, who many think is odds on to join, he also said we may have to look at a loan deal.

Well Bugsy old son, we already have the maximum of two. About a month ago the idea of sending Craig Dawson back unopened wasn't a stupid plan but it is now. So unless we send back Benrahma (and I'm not sure we can anyway), who's starting to understand his role and is playing well, that option is off the table.

And last week Moyes declared his admiration in the way Pep used a false nine. It works for them. But if for one moment he was thinking West Ham could be potent doing the same, I'd like to remind him that De Bruyne, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez and Bernardo Silva have the Etihad on their sat navs, not Rush Green.

I think I can see where this is heading.

Is the cobra keeping fit ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:53 am
garnett wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:48 am 3 some would say "must win games" in quick succession, clearly our striker "problem" isn`t a problem at all.
Really ?

Do you think Antonio will now successfully get through every game from now until the end of the season ?

The young lad on the bench is a talent for sure but chucking him off the deep end would be a step too far. Giving him minutes here and there is the way forward. And Yarmalenko is not a proper striker either.

The Messiah said yesterday that West Ham had made 'big' offers for forwards that had been rejected. I assume he means Nketiah, possibly the Serb sulk too. But as for Boulaye Dia, who many think is odds on to join, he also said we may have to look at a loan deal.

Well Bugsy old son, we already have the maximum of two. About a month ago the idea of sending Craig Dawson back unopened wasn't a stupid plan but it is now. So unless we send back Benrahma (and I'm not sure we can anyway), who's starting to understand his role and is playing well, that option is off the table.

And last week Moyes declared his admiration in the way Pep used a false nine. It works for them. But if for one moment he was thinking West Ham could be potent doing the same, I'd like to remind him that De Bruyne, Foden, Gundogan, Mahrez and Bernardo Silva have the Etihad on their sat navs, not Rush Green.

The maximum 2 rule applies to domestic loans.

We can loan as many fuzzy wuzzies as we like.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:27 am

Really ?

🤣🤣🤣 fuzzy wuzzies
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:27 am

Really ?

Well obviously......deerrrr.

But I sincerely hope we're not going down the snake-hipped dago or sulky frog route. A Czech I grant you but I'm not sure we'd get lucky three times.

And in any case. The borders are now firmly shut and rightly so which is why I didn't include them. It's a well-known fact that your fuzzy wuzzy spreads covid ten times more than your stout and gallant Englishman and is also four times more likely to detonate a suicide vest in a goal celebration.

So the Messiah is looking to buy home grown produce even if it's a bit past it's sell-buy date which has never done me any harm tbh. Who looks on the wrapper when there's a cheeky sausage roll staring at you from the back of the fridge ?

So carry on the good work Bugsy. You'll do alongside me if I had to go over the top in the trenches and the filthy hun were taking aim.