Sell sell sell.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Sell sell sell.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dear fans as you know myself and David are lifelong Hammers fans and will not stop until we've taken the club as far as we can.
Recently we've taken the decision to sell Sebastian allllllllllerrrrr for 7 million, we've taken a hit because we bought him for 68 million plus add-ons. It wasn't an easy decision to make but he wasn't the right player for us, we need a hungry player from the lower league's, someone experienced. I've given Mr Moyes the necessary funds to replace and strengthen and I'm sure 5 million will do the trick.
As regards to Robert snoddgrass, we felt that at 47 years of age it was time for him to find first team football elsewhere, he's been a loyal servant and despite David saying he was shit, I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing him well in the championship with Stan and West Brom.
Finally regarding our record signing Phil Anderson currently on loan at Porto. It's no secret that he wants to go and we feel it only right he leaves us for the right price. It may only be 8 million and we've once again lost over 70 million in transfer fees, but when it's right it's right.
Once again we will endeavour to replace and bolster our squad, young Declan along with Antonio and soucek may well have to make way in order for us to afford the players we need, but we are tirelessly striving in our pursuit of the very best that money can buy.
Thank you very much once again, for your support and by purchasing merchandise in our club shops you really can make a difference.
We hope to see you all very soon in our reconfigured stadium with a new capacity of 12000 we feel will bring us closer to the action, in our pursuit of European football.
Yours sincerely
David.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Re: Sell sell sell.

Post by andyginbrasil »

May I be the first to congratulate you on your astute business practice and your pure honesty regarding your transactions.

There is one niggling issue that was bothering me, but now, because of your honesty and love of the club I can happily sleep well, knowing that Declan "Basmati" Rice will be staying with us for many years to come and you would not consider selling him.

I can now say that my faith in the board is fully restored.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 pm May I be the first to congratulate you on your astute business practice and your pure honesty regarding your transactions.

There is one niggling issue that was bothering me, but now, because of your honesty and love of the club I can happily sleep well, knowing that Declan "Basmati" Rice will be staying with us for many years to come and you would not consider selling him.

Thank you my venereal friend.
As you may not be aware, DG as well as playing alongside Bobby Moore also played for Santos with Pele and was in Brazil's 1970 world cup winning squad, narrowly losing out to Jairzinho in the final.
I too once scored all 7 in Botofogo's 7-0 rout against Fluminense in 1969 before having both legs amputated through a nasty strain of the pox. A lot of people don't realise I used to be 6ft7 but sadly now I'm only 5ft 11. Anyway I digress.
Thanks once again for your correspondence, don't forget Haller shirts are half price in the club shop.
Yours
DS.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:08 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 pm May I be the first to congratulate you on your astute business practice and your pure honesty regarding your transactions.

Thank you my venereal friend.
As you may not be aware, DG as well as playing alongside Bobby Moore also played for Santos with Pele and was in Brazil's 1970 world cup winning squad, narrowly losing out to Jairzinho in the final.
I too once scored all 7 in Botofogo's 7-0 rout against Fluminense in 1969 before having both legs amputated through a nasty strain of the pox. A lot of people don't realise I used to be 6ft7 but sadly now I'm only 5ft 11. Anyway I digress.
Thanks once again for your correspondence, don't forget Haller shirts are half price in the club shop.
Yours
DS.
Ahhh yes remember it well, it is carved in stone ( because paper and pens still have not arrived here) in the archives of Brasillian football history....7 Goal Botofogo Hero catches a nasty dose from hairy arsed Fluminense supporter.......

You, my learned friend are a legend in this country.........you are the first and last to EVER pork sword a Fluminense supporter and admit it....and held in high esteem amongst supporters of all teams here........I am humbled to class you as a friend and fellow Hammers Chat Forum poster.

As a side note, that might or might interest you..........your amputated stumps were posted on e-bay this year by a hard up Botofogo surgeon and were sold for 12 quid, the pair.......the good news is that your old club bought them and they will be displayed in the club trophy room as a memento of past glories ...

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dear Subjects.

Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately, with the pandemic tightenening everybody's belts, selling clubs have to be realistic and we felt that the 4.2 million we received for Seb was too good to turn down. And Snoddy was desperate to play on wet Wednesdays in Barnsley next season so we had to let him go.

But this realism has to be a two way thing.

We're amazed that our bid of 50k for Anthony Martial was rejected by the Norwegian troll and disgusted that another genuine offer of 75k for M'Bappe was laughed at by PSG. They're obviously smarting over Brexit.

But Micky Anthony is now fit so it will be like a new signing. And Moysie has also identified a St.Mirren reserve who can run around all day on just a can of Irn Bru and could be available. Negotiations are under way.

Talk of Rice and Soucek being sold is well wide of the mark. Although if, and it's just an if at the moment, Sleaze Pictures raise the production costs on 'How Karren does Christmas Eve', the latest attempt to resurrect my partner's film career, the cash will need to be raised somehow.

But I'm sure I can continue to rely on your support and I'm hoping to reply in person to all the letters of goodwill I've received at Dwarf Towers.

A Happy New Year to you all and let's hope that 2021 brings some normality and that fans can once again be whisked to the Iconic London Stadium in record time via the high-speed transport links.

And a quick reminder that Haller shirts are available online for £79.99. But are selling out fast so don't delay. In fact the club shop has an offer on, a Haller shirt and a Payet shirt for only £150. What better way to spur the lads on in our quest for the top 4 ?

Peace be upon you.

David.

xx